Indian Hotels Company Ltd (IHTL.NS)
Fri, May 26 2017
MUMBAI, May 26 Rakesh Sarna, the managing director and chief executive of Indian Hotels Company Ltd , part of the Tata Group, resigned from the company on Friday.
* Profit in March quarter last year was INR 685.7 million as per IND-AS; total income INR 7.08 billion
* Says to consider scheme of amalgamation of Tifco Holdings Limited, wholly owned subsidiary, with company Source text for - (http://bit.ly/2qZB9Cu) Further company coverage:
NEW DELHI, April 25 Shapoor Mistry, the elder brother of former Tata Sons Chairman Cyrus Mistry, has resigned as a director of the board of Indian Hotels Co, the company said on Tuesday.
* Says to allot NCDs worth INR 2 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says appointment of Giridhar Sanjeevi as CFO Source text: http://bit.ly/2mWTM6F Further company coverage:
* N. Chandrasekaran elected as chairman of board of company with effect from February 22 Source text: http://bit.ly/2lNCGbM Further company coverage:
* Dec quarter consol total income from operations 11.29 billion rupees