3i Group PLC (III.L)
Thu, Nov 10 2016
LONDON 3i Group said on Thursday its private equity business made returns of almost 1 billion pounds ($1.2 billion) in the six months to Sept. 30 after benefiting from the fall in sterling.
LONDON, Nov 10 Investment company 3i Group reported shareholder returns of more than 1 billion pounds ($1.24 billion) in the six months to Sept. 30 after benefiting from the fall in sterling, it said on Thursday.
* Interim dividend 8 pence per share in line with policy (September 2015: 6.0p)
* 3I group plc has agreed sale of its debt management business to investcorp
* A solid start to year with good levels of investment and portfolio activity
* Since publication of 3i group plc's ("3i" or " group") financial results for year to 31 march 2016, 3i has received a number of approaches in respect of action, group's largest portfolio investment.
- Alsbridge Acquisition Investor Deck
- Information Services Group (III) Mergers & Acquisitions Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Information Services Group's (III) CEO Michael Connors on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Information Services Group's (III) CEO Michael Connors on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- PowerShares Variable Rate Preferred Portfolio: A Good Or Bad Investment?
- Information Services Group, Inc. (III) CEO Michael Connors on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript