News: Illumina Inc (ILMN.O)
11 Dec 2013
Mon, Oct 21 2013
Oct 21 - Gene sequencing products maker Illumina Inc's results beat analysts' estimates for the eighth straight quarter, and the company forecast higher-than-expected earnings for the year.
- Gene sequencing products maker Illumina Inc's results beat analysts' estimates for the eighth straight quarter, and the company forecast higher-than-expected earnings for the year.
Oct 21 - Gene sequencing products maker Illumina Inc beat analysts' estimates for the eighth straight quarter on strong sales.
- Fundamentally Attractive Biotechnology "Pick & Shovel" Companies
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals: Is It Really Worth $200?
- Illumina's Management Presents at Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference (Transcript)
- Life Sciences Offer Good Growth With Much Less Risk Than Biopharmaceuticals
- Global Expansion And Affordable Care Act Boost Life Science Tools And Diagnostics: Bryan Brokmeier
- Sequenom Becomes Second Casualty Of Myriad Ruling
- FDA Clearance, Management Changes, and Clinical Study Updates - Research Report on Illumina, Array, Oncolytics, Intrexon, and STERIS
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Celldex Therapeutics Inc., XOMA Corp., Illumina Inc., and Immunomedics Inc.
- Illumina’s MiSeqDxTM Receives FDA Premarket Clearance with Two Cystic Fibrosis Assays and Universal Kit for Open Use
- Biotech Companies Announce Upcoming Conferences, Appointments - Research Report on Illumina, Epizyme, Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Infinity, and Endocyte
- Illumina to Webcast Live Presentation at the Piper Jaffray Annual Healthcare Conference
- Illumina Names Francis deSouza as President
- Acquisitions, Financial Results, Clinical Trial Applications, and Upcoming Earnings Schedules - Research Report on Illumina, DENTSPLY, Alnylam, Sirona, and Santarus
- Verinata Health’s verifi® Prenatal Test Available through the California Prenatal Screening Program
- Illumina Signs Agreement to Acquire NextBio, Leader in Analyzing and Aggregating Complex Genomic Data
- Returning Value to Shareholders through Dividends, Strong Financial Results, and Regulatory Approvals - Research Report on Lilly, Illumina, Regeneron, Teva, and Vanda Pharmaceuticals