News: Ingram Micro Inc (IM)
31 Jul 2014
Wed, Jul 16 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings affirms the ratings for Ingram Micro, Inc. (NYSE: IM) (Ingram Micro), including the long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-'. Fitch's rating actions affect $1 billion of total debt as of March 29, 2014. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of current ratings follows at the end of this press release. The ratings and Outlook reflect Fitch's expectations for stable operating performan
- Electronic products distributor Ingram Micro Inc posted a weaker-than-expected quarterly profit due to a rise in costs, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
* Shares fall 8 pct in extended trading (Adds details, shares)
April 23 - Electronic products distributor Ingram Micro Inc posted weaker-than-expected quarterly results due to a rise in costs and interest expenses, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
- Cisco Systems Inc plans to offer cloud computing services, pledging to spend $1 billion over the next two years to enter a market currently led by the world's biggest online retailer Amazon.com Inc.
March 24 - Cisco Systems Inc plans to offer cloud computing services, pledging to spend $1 billion over the next two years to enter a market currently led by the world's biggest online retailer Amazon.com Inc.
- Ingram Micro's (IM) CEO Alain Monié on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Ingram Micro (IM) Stock Is Down Today
- Ingram Micro's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ingram Micro Inc. Discusses Q1 2014 Results (Webcast)
- An Idea For When The Market Is High
- Will This Upgrade Help Ingram Micro (IM) Stock Today?
- Ingram Micro Takes Home Two Prestigious Awards from Microsoft at Worldwide Partner Conference 2014
- Ingram Micro Hosts 19th Annual East Coast Charity Golf Tournament
- Ingram Micro Hosts Inaugural Women of Technology Event
- Ingram Micro Reports Second Quarter Earnings
- Ingram Micro Mobility Expands Device-Recovery Operations at Key Returns Center
- Founder and Former Chairman and CEO at BrightPoint, Continues Role as Advisor to CEO, Adds Responsibility for Government Relations
- Ingram Micro Adds New IBM Solution Demo Center
- Ingram Micro to Release Second Quarter 2014 Results on July 24
- Ingram Micro Wins Five ChannelPro-SMB Reader's Choice Awards
- GTDC Appoints Esprinet CEO Alessandro Cattani as Regional Deputy Chairman for Europe