News: Ingram Micro Inc (IM.N)
23 Sep 2014
Wed, Jul 16 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings affirms the ratings for Ingram Micro, Inc. (NYSE: IM) (Ingram Micro), including the long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-'. Fitch's rating actions affect $1 billion of total debt as of March 29, 2014. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of current ratings follows at the end of this press release. The ratings and Outlook reflect Fitch's expectations for stable operating performan
- Electronic products distributor Ingram Micro Inc posted a weaker-than-expected quarterly profit due to a rise in costs, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
* Shares fall 8 pct in extended trading (Adds details, shares)
April 23 - Electronic products distributor Ingram Micro Inc posted weaker-than-expected quarterly results due to a rise in costs and interest expenses, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
- Cisco Systems Inc plans to offer cloud computing services, pledging to spend $1 billion over the next two years to enter a market currently led by the world's biggest online retailer Amazon.com Inc.
March 24 - Cisco Systems Inc plans to offer cloud computing services, pledging to spend $1 billion over the next two years to enter a market currently led by the world's biggest online retailer Amazon.com Inc.
- Markets Dip and Bounce, But Beginning to Take Currency Volatility Into Account
- Ingram Micro's (IM) CEO Alain Monié on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Ingram Micro (IM) Stock Is Down Today
- Ingram Micro's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Ingram Micro Inc. Discusses Q1 2014 Results (Webcast)
- An Idea For When The Market Is High
- Ingram Micro Expands Data Capture/Point of Sale Offerings; Appoints Jeff Yelton to Lead North America Efforts
- Ingram Micro Expands Vertical Market Reach to Include Retail and Finance
- Ingram Micro Named Citrix Authorized Learning Center
- Ingram Micro Named Global HP ExpertOne Learning Partner
- Ingram Micro Signs U.S. Agreement With SoftLayer, an IBM Company
- Ingram Micro Expands UCC Initiative; Hires Bob Gutschenritter to Lead and Accelerate North America Efforts
- Innovators in Cloud, Data Center, Mobility and Security Drive Growth Through Distribution
- GTDC Announces 2014 U.S. "Rising Star" Award Winners
- CORRECTION - Ingram Micro Raises More Than Half a Million Dollars for Local Charities at Annual Golf Tournaments
- Ingram Micro Raises More Than Half a Million Dollars for Local Charities at Annual Golf Tournaments