News: Ingram Micro Inc (IM.N)
Wed, Jul 16 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings affirms the ratings for Ingram Micro, Inc. (NYSE: IM) (Ingram Micro), including the long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB-'. Fitch's rating actions affect $1 billion of total debt as of March 29, 2014. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of current ratings follows at the end of this press release. The ratings and Outlook reflect Fitch's expectations for stable operating performan
- Electronic products distributor Ingram Micro Inc posted a weaker-than-expected quarterly profit due to a rise in costs, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
* Shares fall 8 pct in extended trading (Adds details, shares)
April 23 - Electronic products distributor Ingram Micro Inc posted weaker-than-expected quarterly results due to a rise in costs and interest expenses, sending its shares down 8 percent in extended trading.
- Cisco Systems Inc plans to offer cloud computing services, pledging to spend $1 billion over the next two years to enter a market currently led by the world's biggest online retailer Amazon.com Inc.
March 24 - Cisco Systems Inc plans to offer cloud computing services, pledging to spend $1 billion over the next two years to enter a market currently led by the world's biggest online retailer Amazon.com Inc.
- Founder and Former Chairman and CEO at BrightPoint, Continues Role as Advisor to CEO, Adds Responsibility for Government Relations
- Ingram Micro Adds New IBM Solution Demo Center
- Ingram Micro to Release Second Quarter 2014 Results on July 24
- Ingram Micro Wins Five ChannelPro-SMB Reader's Choice Awards
- GTDC Appoints Esprinet CEO Alessandro Cattani as Regional Deputy Chairman for Europe
- National Diversity Council Names Ingram Micro Executive One of the Most Powerful Women in Technology
- Ingram Micro Named U.S. Distributor of the Year by Emerson Network Power
- IPO Closing, Quarterly Results Schedules, Management Changes, and Recent Acquisition - Analyst Notes on GoPro, Interpublic, Omnicom, Ingram Micro and WESCO
- Ingram Micro Expands Professional Services Offerings Through Rollouts Acquisition
- Ingram Micro Provides Update On Corporate Strategies, Establishes 2016 Financial Targets At Investor Day