Immofinanz AG (IMFI.VI)
Thu, Apr 6 2017
* dgap-news: immofinanz: group profit for 2016a negatively influenced by russia and valuation effects, occupancy rate significantly increased, dividend of 6 cents/share planned
* Agreement in principle to settle the legal proceedings over the review of the exchange ratio applied to the merger of Immoeast and Immofinanz
* Merger talks stopped, due to resume once Russian assets gone
VIENNA, March 22 The head of property firm CA Immo said Immofinanz must shed its Russian assets by the end of the fourth quarter for merger talks, which are currently stopped, to be completed in time for shareholder meetings in May 2018.
* Shares up more than 3 percent (Adds shares, background, details on portfolio)
VIENNA, March 15 Roughly 25 "pre-qualified" parties which have expressed an interest will be invited to take part in the sale of Immofinanz's Russian portfolio, the Austrian property group said on Wednesday.
* Repurchases of shares in course of share buyback programme 1/2017 will be carried out by Immofinanz AG or one of its subsidiaries. Volume amounts up to a maximum of 20 million shares
* Announces the successful placement of approx. 4.5 million ordinary shares in Buwog AG
* Immofinanz announces intention to sell approx. 4.5 million shares in Buwog AG by way of an accelerated bookbuilding
* Sells Friesenquartier and second section of Gerling Quartier in Cologne to Quantum and Proximus - Germany remains most important growth market in office sector