News: Imagination Technologies Group PLC (IMG.L)
11 Dec 2013
Wed, Dec 11 2013
LONDON, Dec 11 - Imagination Technologies said a slowdown at the top end of the smartphone market would hit the number of chips shipped with its graphics and video technology in the second half of the year, sending its shares down 15 percent.
LONDON, Dec 11 - Imagination Technologies said slowdown at the top end of the smartphone market would hit the number of chips shipped using its graphics and video technology in the second half of the year, sending its shares down 15 percent.
LONDON, Sept 17 - Imagination Technologies , the British graphics supplier to Apple, said that its royalty growth in the last quarter continued to be strong, which combined with steady licensing, gave it confidence in its outlook.
LONDON - Imagination Technologies, the British chip designer whose graphics technology is in smartphones from Apple and Samsung, reported lower full-year profits as licensing slows.
* Says major customers will not desert Imagination ecosystem
LONDON, June 17 - Imagination Technologies Group PLC : * Signs license agreement with cavium for imagination's latest mipsr5
- Imagination Technologies and Express Logic Partner to Expand Already Broad ThreadX RTOS Support for MIPS CPUs
- Imagination Shares Positive MIPS Progress
- Imagination Unveils Industry's Most Scalable Image Signal Processing Architecture
- Imagination Announces World's First Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Combo IP
- Switch Vehicles' Electric Car Design Accelerated With Imagination Technologies' Visualizer
- Imagination Announces Major New Update to PowerVR Graphics SDK
- Imagination Reveals First MIPS 'Warrior P-Class' CPU Core
- Imagination and Rightware Enter Multi-Year Strategic Partnership
- MediaTek and Imagination Significantly Expand Strategic Partnership
- Imagination's Flow Platform to Deliver New Licensable Consumer Music and Radio Streaming Solution