News: Indesit Company SpA (IND.BE)
Wed, Nov 13 2013
* Says parts of Indesit could be attractive (Adds CEO comments, background)
MILAN, Nov 4 - The top shareholder in Indesit is looking at alternatives to its investment in the Italian white goods maker, the company said on Monday, after a report about a possible partnership prompted a broker's rating upgrade and lifted its shares.
MILAN, July 24 - Italian domestic appliances maker Indesit aims to find partners in fast-growing countries to counter weak demand for its refrigerators and stoves in its traditional markets, where no improvement is expected for the remainder of this year.
MILAN, July 24 - Italy's Indesit said on Wednesday its net loss doubled in the second quarter and it forecast a 3 to 4 percent drop in revenue this year as demand for its refrigerators and stoves fails to improve.
- Will Adding New Restaurants Help Or Hurt Del Frisco's?
- Eva Longoria's Food Passions Range From Lays Chips to Steaks
- With Benihana Buyout, Private Equity Keeps Feasting on Restaurants
- How Does Bravo Brio Stack Up Against Its Peers?
- Ruth's Hospitality Group: A Neglected Stock
- Stocks End Lower; S&P 500 Misses 2011 Gain by a Fraction of a Point