News: Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)
HONG KONG/MUMBAI - Some of the founders of Infosys Ltd sold shares worth $1.1 billion in India's second-largest IT services exporter on Monday, cashing in on a more than 20 percent gain in the stock since the company picked its first outsider as chief executive.
* Sale comes months after company picks non-founding member as CEO
MUMBAI, Dec 8 - Indian shares posted their biggest fall in 7-1/2 weeks as IT services exporter Infosys Ltd slumped after its founders sold the company's stock, while metals and mining firms tumbled on data showing an unexpected fall in imports to China.
* ICA Gruppen outsources parts of it operations to Infosys
MUMBAI - Shares in India's Infosys Ltd fell 3 percent in pre-open trading on Monday following reports that some of its founders were selling shares in the software services exporter worth $1.1 billion.
MUMBAI, Dec 8 - Shares in India's Infosys Ltd fell 3 percent in pre-open trading on Monday following reports that some of its founders were selling shares in the software services exporter worth $1.1 billion
HONG KONG, Dec 8 - Four of the founders of Infosys Ltd are seeking to raise about $1.1 billion by selling stakes in the Indian IT outsourcing company, IFR reported on Monday.
(Corrects to remove extraneous material in paragraph 5, add dropped word "give")
- Indian outsourcing major Infosys Ltd's back-office services unit was overcharging Apple Inc, leading to the exit of top executives, two senior Infosys people said on Thursday.
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Infosys
- Is A Dividend Cut The End Of The World? Analysis Of Dividend-Cutting Companies, Part I
- India's IIP Shock Opens Room For Rate Cut
- The Insider Sales Brief: Infosys
- Stock Futures Slide as Crude Oil Tumbles Below $65 a Barrel
- Wall Street Breakfast: Brent Falls To New 5-Year Low
- Infosys Board Inducts Professor John Etchemendy as Independent Member of the Board
- Market Momentum on IT Consulting and Other Services Stocks - Accenture, Infosys, Sapient, Unisys, and Teradata
- Infosys Collaborates with Stanford Graduate School of Business to Develop World-class Education and Training
- Businesses Willing to Trust Mission-Critical Apps to the Cloud: Infosys Study
- 2014 BAI-Finacle Global Banking Innovation Award Winners Announced
- Infosys Finacle Implements Real-Time Core Banking Platform for Discover Financial Services
- Infosys and Tableau Software Partner on Next-Generation Business Intelligence and Visualization
- Infosys and DreamWorks Animation Join Hands to Engineer New Solutions
- Infosys to Hire Over 2,100 in US, Including 600 Graduates
- Infosys Finacle Sets New Global Benchmark for Processing Inter-Bank Payments Running on Oracle SPARC T5 Servers