News: Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)
Wed, Aug 6 2014
Aug 6 - Concerns over the pace of change at India's second-biggest software services company have spurred three former officers of Infosys Ltd to seek 112 billion Indian rupees (1.83 billion US dollars) in the form of a buyback for all shareholders.
Aug 1 - India's Infosys Ltd will improve its business by looking for new growth avenues and will return to historical performance levels in two years, top executives said on Friday.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Aby Jose Koilparambil in Bangalore)
* Q1 net profit at 50.58 bln rupees vs 48.86 bln estimates
BANGALORE - India's second largest IT services provider Infosys Ltd said on Friday it would boost investment in cloud computing, smartphone apps and other new technologies to win more high-margin outsourcing contracts.
* Q1 net profit at 28.86 bln rupees vs 26.72 bln estimates
BANGALORE, July 11 - Infosys Ltd, India's second-largest software services exporter, posted a 21.6 percent increase in quarterly net profit, beating estimates, as it won new outsourcing contracts from overseas clients.
* Indexes hit record highs; NSE hits life high for third straight session
- Amazon.com Inc's Asia unit will provide back-end support in a venture with an Indian private investment firm formed by Infosys Ltd co-founder N.R. Narayana Murthy that aims to help get Indian companies online.
June 27 - Amazon.com Inc's Asia unit will provide back-end support in a venture with an Indian private investment firm formed by Infosys Ltd co-founder N.R. Narayana Murthy that aims to help get Indian companies online.
- Syntel: A Wonderful Company At A More Than Fair Price
- Globant S.A. IPO Quiet Period Expiration: New Buying Opportunity
- Infosys - Buy The Dip And Profit From Sikka's Speed Of Execution
- Infosys' (INFY) CEO S.D. Shibulal on F1Q 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Infosys Reports First Quarter Earnings Results
- Cognizant Technology: 5 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- Finalists Announced for 2014 BAI-Finacle Global Banking Innovation Awards
- Technical Snapshot on IT Services Stocks -- NeuStar, WPCS Intl., Infosys, Acxiom, and Sapient
- Infosys Announces Results for the Quarter Ended June 30, 2014
- Infosys to Announce First Quarter Results on July 11, 2014
- Infosys - Ready for the Future in Oil and Gas Professional Services, Says IDC MarketScape Report
- IT Services Stocks on our Scanner -- Research on NeuStar, Infosys, Accenture, and Wipro
- Investor Day, Acquisitions, Management Changes, Recognitions, and Launch of New Software Product - Analyst Notes on Equinix, Autodesk, Infosys, Guidewire and PTC
- Infosys to Appoint Dr. Vishal Sikka as Chief Executive Officer & Managing Director
- Global Expansion, Strategic Collaboration, Technologically Advanced Solutions, and First-of-a-Kind Project - Analyst Notes on Tableau, ServiceNow, Cavium, Infosys and IAC
- Infosys Launches Cloud-based Solution to Accelerate Clinical Trial Supply Management and Lower Drug Development Costs