News: ING Groep NV (ING.AS)
11 Jul 2014
Fri, Jun 27 2014
SAO PAULO, June 27 - ING Groep NV, the largest Dutch financial services company, on Friday exited Brazilian insurance group SulAmerica SA following a share auction.
* Will be one of largest European stock listings this year
* ING announces indicative offer price range and offer size for IPO of NN Group
- Dutch bank ING aims to list its insurance arm within two months, it said on Thursday, in one of the biggest European public share offers of the year which will complete the bank's enforced reformation since its state bail-out five years ago.
* Listing marks end of five-year period of restructuring (Adds share sale, market cap estimates)
AMSTERDAM, June 5 - The Dutch banking group ING intends to seek a listing for its insurance arm within one to two months, its chief executive said at a news conference on Thursday.
* ING Group completes 1.125 bln euro pre-IPO investment into NN Group
* Group will revisit state aid repayments timing after insurance IPO
LONDON, May 7 - It's "too early to speculate" on the outcome of an EU-wide review into whether the region's most important banks need more capital, chief risk officer Wilfred Nagel said on Wednesday.
WARSAW, May 7 - The Polish unit of ING Groep has signed a letter of intent to sell its remaining 20 percent stake in local pension fund ING PTE to ING Continental Europe Holdings for 242 million zlotys ($80.3 million), giving ING CEH full control over Poland's largest pension fund.
- Underwriters in NN Group IPO exercise over-allotment option
- Lamoreaux Joins ING's Houston Natural Resources Team
- Settlement of Initial Public Offering of NN Group
- Debut of NN Group on Euronext Amsterdam is milestone in restructuring of ING Group
- ING prices NN Group shares at EUR 20.00 in IPO
- ING increases number of offer shares in NN Group IPO
- ING sells remaining 10% stake in SulAmérica
- Pinnacle Awards, Earnings Release Schedule, Public Offerings, and Media Advertising Expansion - Analyst Notes on CME Group, Huntington Bank, Symetra, Endurance and ING
- Financial Sector Stocks Technical Data -- Research on Validus Holdings, ING Groep, Investors Bancorp, and New York Community Bancorp
- Brunon Bartkiewicz to become ING Bank's Chief Innovation Officer