Intel Corp (INTC.O)
20 Jan 2017
Wed, Jan 4 2017
BERLIN BMW's alliance with Intel and Mobileye aims to put a fleet of around 40 self-driving test vehicles on the road in the second half of this year, the companies said.
FRANKFURT U.S. chip maker Intel will take a 15 percent stake in German digital mapping firm HERE, it said on Tuesday, as it seeks to build its presence in automated driving technology.
The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election.Three American officials told Reuters that the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) did not endorse the CIA analysis because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow was trying to assist Trump at the expense of Democratic rival Hillary Clinton. Trump has called the CIA finding “ridi
* Strategic partnerships with Microsoft & Intel to benefit startups in its technology focused real estate accelerator program Source text: http://bit.ly/2fjcaTC Further company coverage:
Wearable display maker Vuzix Corp said on Wednesday that Intel Corp had decided to halt its collaboration with the company related to the development of Internet-connected headsets.
Nov 16 Wearable display maker Vuzix Corp said on Wednesday that Intel Corp had decided to halt its collaboration with the company related to the development of Internet-connected headsets.
* Vuzix Corp - over last two years, Vuzix's collaboration work with Intel has not generated material revenue to company - SEC filing
* Intel announces $250 million investment for autonomous driving
* Acquiring VR startup VOKE for immersive sports; financial terms are not being disclosed Source text - http://intel.ly/2ek4L65 Further company coverage:
* Visa and Intel collaborate to drive better payment security for connected devices