News: Intel Corp (INTC.O)
2 Sep 2014
Fri, Aug 29 2014
SAN FRANCISCO - Chipmaker Intel Corp has hired Amir Faintuch, a senior executive at rival Qualcomm Inc , to step up efforts in mobile and Internet-connected gadgets.
- Avago Technologies Ltd said it agreed to sell LSI's Axxia Networking Business to chipmaker Intel Corp for $650 million in cash.
Aug 13 - Avago Technologies Ltd said it agreed to sell LSI's Axxia Networking Business to chipmaker Intel Corp for $650 million in cash.
SAN FRANCISCO - Intel Corp plans to use wearable gadgets such as smart watches to monitor patients with Parkinson's disease and collect data that can be shared with researchers.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 13 - Intel Corp plans to use wearable gadgets such as smart watches to monitor patients with Parkinson's disease and collect data that can be shared with researchers.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 8 - Four Silicon Valley companies including Apple and Google failed to persuade a U.S. judge to sign off on a $324.5 million settlement to resolve a lawsuit by tech workers, who accused the firms of conspiring to avoid poaching each other's employees.
(In July 30 press item, corrects headline and paragraph 1 to say Intel Vietnam will make 80 pct of Haswell CPUs, not global computer chips) Intel's factory in Vietnam will produce 80 percent of its Haswell CPUs used in computers globally by July 2015, according to an Intel Products Vietnam official, the Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper reports.
SAN FRANCISCO - Applied Micro Circuits has begun shipping a new kind of low-power server chip that might challenge heavyweight Intel in cutting-edge data centers.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 29 - Applied Micro Circuits has begun shipping a new kind of low-power server chip that might challenge heavyweight Intel in cutting-edge data centers.
* U.S. M&A activity boosts confidence in market - fund manager * Intel supplier Shinko Electric soars to 6-month high By Ayai Tomisawa TOKYO, July 17 - Japan's Nikkei share average rose to a 1-1/2-week high on Thursday, buoyed by gains on Wall Street, while Shinko Electric Industries Co jumped on Intel Corp's strong forecast. The Nikkei rose 0.4 percent to 15,443.56 points in mid-morning trade after hitting as high as 15,465.74, the highest level since July 7. U.S.
- Qualcomm: Pressures Are Mounting
- When A Stock Fails To Raise Its Dividend: Is It Time To Sell Intel?
- Stocks Flutter at Record Terrain After Strong Manufacturing Data
- 3 Reasons Intel Is A More Compelling Investment Than Taiwan Semiconductor
- Ignorance Works For Me
- Valuation Based On Sum Of Outputs Produces Serious Alpha
- Intel Announces New Packaging and Test Technologies for Foundry Customers
- Online Activity Analysis, Technical Updates, Promotional Programs, Collaboration, and Product Upgrades - Research Reports on Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Intel and Yahoo!
- New McAfee Server Security Suites Offer Comprehensive Protection for the Hybrid Data Center
- Intel and Unity Collaborate to Extend Android Support across Intel-based Devices
- New Services, Acquisitions, Product Launch, Video Promotions, Earnings Release - Research Reports on Facebook, Intel, Microsoft Corporation, Twitter and Canadian Solar
- Wind River Integrates Virtualization Technology into Next-Generation RTOS for Internet of Things
- Maxta Introduces MaxDeploy Hyper-Converged Reference Architecture built on Intel Server Boards and Systems
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA Intel and SMS Audio to Supercharge Fitness Wearables
- Intel and SMS Audio to Supercharge Fitness Wearables
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation and Intel Join Forces to Improve Parkinson’s Disease Monitoring and Treatment Through Advanced Technologies