Intu Properties PLC (INTUP.L)
Tue, May 30 2017
* Intu Properties Plc and TH Real Estate announce creation of a new joint venture for Madrid Xanadú shopping centre
* To acquire Xanadú shopping centre in Madrid, Spain for a total cash consideration of 530 mln euros
Feb 23 Britain's Intu Properties Plc hiked its full-year dividend as values and demand for its large shopping centres held up well despite weakness in the broader UK property market following the Brexit vote.
Feb 23 British shopping centre landlord Intu Properties posted an unchanged full-year NAV from last year, as values and demand for Britain's top malls stabilised against a weakening broader market following the country's vote to leave the EU.
* Intu properties plc: directorate change – chairman appointment
* FY net rental income 447 million stg versus 428 million stg year ago
* Notes recent press speculation regarding potential acquisition of Xanadu shopping centre in Madrid
- Valuation Dashboard: Technology And Telecom - Update
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (6/9/17)
- 15 Stocks To Buy On Market Weakness - Cramer's Mad Money (6/7/17)
- 33 Stocks For June 2017
- Intuit's Earnings Show Shareholder Value
- Intuit's (INTU) CEO Brad Smith on Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript