News: InterOil Corp (IOC)
9 Dec 2013
NEW YORK, Dec 6 - InterOil Corp : * Shares down 15.4 percent in premarket trading
PERTH/PARIS - France's Total has agreed to buy a stake in InterOil's Papua New Guinea gas fields, which could include the construction of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) export plant in a deal worth up to $3.6 billion.
Aug 16 - InterOil Corp and ExxonMobil Corp remain in talks to jointly develop InterOil's Elk and Antelope natural gas fields in Papua New Guinea, InterOil said on Friday after a website reported negotiations had ended without an agreement.
- Why There's More Downside To Come For InterOil
- InterOil Sell-Off Provides A Big Opportunity
- Why InterOil (IOC) Gushed Losses on Friday
- InterOil's CEO Presents at Selection of Total SA for PNG Gas Development Conference (Transcript)
- The Deal: Total, InterOil Strike Papua New Guinea Deal
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- InterOil Posts Presentation For Investor Meetings
- InterOil Announces Approval of PRL39 by the PNG Government and Clarification on the Transaction With Total S.A.
- InterOil Sets Conference Call
- InterOil Selects Total SA for PNG Gas Development
- Operations Update, Quarterly Results, and Agreements - Research Report on Pioneer, InterOil, Northern Tier Energy, CVR Refining, and Calumet
- InterOil Corporation Announces The Retirement Of Phil Mulacek From The Board And The Appointment Of Dr. Michael Hession
- InterOil Third Quarter 2013 Results
- InterOil Sets Third Quarter 2013 Conference Call Date
- InterOil Continues Negotiations With ExxonMobil on Gas Monetization
- InterOil Responds To Trading Alert