News: International Paper Co (IP)
22 May 2013
Thu, May 2 2013
NEW YORK, May 2 - International Paper Co : * Shares down 4.1 percent in premarket trading after results
May 2 - International Paper Co : * CEO john faraci tells Reuters "there's room for" dividend increase * CEO says will talk with board "later in the year" about dividend increase * CEO says world economies improving, but "at a frustratingly slow pace" -
May 2 - International Paper Co, the largest producer of corrugated boxes in North America, said Thursday that its quarterly profit more than doubled on higher selling prices to customers.
- International Paper Co is in talks with Bain Capital-backed Unisource Worldwide Inc to spin off and merge its distribution business with the privately held company as it focuses on its packaging business.
April 22 - International Paper Co is in talks with Bain Capital-backed Unisource Worldwide Inc to spin off and merge its distribution business with the privately held company as it focuses on its packaging business.
Jan 29 - International Paper Co posted better-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday as strong sales of corrugated boxes offset weakness in the consumer packaging unit.
Jan 29 - International Paper Co reported better-than-expected results for the fourth quarter, helped by its acquisition of smaller rival Temple-Inland last year.
Dec 13 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today its ratings on International Paper Co. (BBB/Stable/--) and Georgia-Pacific LLC (A/Stable/--) are unchanged following International Paper's announcement that it agreed to sell its Temple-Inland Building Products division for $750 million to Georgia-Pacific. The transaction is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2013 and doesn't significantly change our view of either company's financial risk assessments or prospective credit me
Dec 13 - International Paper Co said it will sell its Temple-Inland building products business to Georgia-Pacific LLC for $750 million in cash.
- Best And Worst ETFs, Mutual Funds And Key Holdings: All-Cap Value Style
- The Energy Revolution Has Just Started
- International Paper Whiffs on Earnings
- Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: MA IP AA GILD PRU AGN (Update 1)
- International Paper Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Kroger Is Still a Winner
- International Paper Announces Leadership Moves
- International Paper Declares Dividend
- International Paper Reports First-Quarter 2013 Earnings
- International Paper Signs Letter of Intent to Explore xpedx -- Unisource Combination
- Today's Research on Sealed Air, MeadWestvaco, Tupperware Brands, International Paper, and Fibria Celulose
- Dogwood Alliance and International Paper Find Common Ground
- International Paper to Release First-Quarter Earnings On May 2
- International Paper Joins World Wildlife Fund's Global Forest & Trade Network
- International Paper, Fibria Celulose, Sealed Air, MeadWestvaco, and Crown Holdings Early Briefing and Review
- International Paper, National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Form Partnership to Conserve and Enhance 200,000 Acres of Forests in Eight States