News: International Paper Co (IP)
24 Oct 2014
Tue, Jul 29 2014
- International Paper Co , the largest corrugated box maker in North America, posted a higher-than-expected profit on Tuesday, citing returning demand in the United States and Europe.
July 29 - International Paper Co, the largest corrugated box maker in North America, posted a higher-than-expected profit on Tuesday, citing returning demand in the United States and Europe.
July 29 - International Paper Co, the largest corrugated box maker in North America, said on Tuesday its quarterly profit fell 38 percent due to several one-time charges, including costs to close a paper mill.
June 29 - Shares of International Paper may increase about 40 percent in the next 12 months on an improving global economy and use of its cash for stock buyback and higher dividend, Barron's said in its latest edition published on Sunday.
NEW YORK, May 6 - International Paper Co Chief Executive John Faraci will not attend the annual St. Petersburg International Economic Forum later this month in Russia and will send deputies instead, according to a source close to the company.
(Adds Russia quotes from CEO, earnings comparisons, stock price)
April 30 - International Paper Co, the largest North American producer of corrugated shipping boxes, posted a quarterly loss on Wednesday due to charges to close an Alabama paper mill.
- Calling All Activists To The Paper Industry
- 14 Undervalued Investment Ideas After Recent Market Volatility
- 45 Attractive Dividend Growth Stocks In Today's Overheated Stock Market - Part 1
- How Will International Paper (IP) Stock Respond to This Analyst Upgrade Today?
- Inversions Aren't the Only Way Companies Are Avoiding U.S. Taxes
- 5 Undervalued Companies For Enterprising Investors With Relatively Strong Dividend Yields
- Quarterly Earnings Review, Financial Results Schedules, Technical Updates, and Milestones - Research Reports on Hasbro, Harley-Davidson, Whirlpool, International Paper and Johnson Controls
- International Paper CEO-Elect to Speak at Vertical Research Partners Annual Paper and Packaging Conference on November 19, 2014
- Scheduled Earnings Release and Donations to Non-Profits - Research Reports on Anheuser-Busch, International Paper, PPG, SeaDrill and Total
- International Paper to Release Third-Quarter Earnings On November 4
- Divestitures, Donations, Recognitions, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on Clorox, Altria, Nike, Mondelez and International Paper
- Appointments, Dividends, Divestments, and Partnerships - Research Reports on International Paper, Philip Morris, TRW, Harley-Davidson and Unilever
- International Paper's Board of Directors Elects Ray G. Young to Its Board
- International Paper Increases Cash Dividend 14% to $1.60 per share
- Technical Scrutiny on Materials Sector Stocks -- International Paper, KapStone Paper and Packaging, North American Palladium, Gerdau, and Hi-Crush Partners
- Mark S. Sutton Elected International Paper Chairman and CEO; John V. Faraci to Retire