News: International Paper Co (IP.N)
Tue, Feb 17 2015
Thomson Reuters Feb 17, 2015 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - MONTH AHEAD Dividends Non S&P 500 - Weekly Federal Reserve events ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly Meetings - Weekly Xtra users can see more details on conference calls & webcasts by hovering your mouse over the RIC, right click, now click on Related Co Data, now click on Co Events.
- Packaging companies Rock-Tenn Co and MeadWestvaco Corp agreed to form a combined $16 billion company to take on market leader International Paper Co in the United States and abroad.
* Shares of both companies hit record highs (Add Breakingviews link, updates shares)
- Packaging companies Rock-Tenn Co and MeadWestvaco Corp will combine to form a company worth $16 billion to take on market leader International Paper Co as demand for corrugated boxes surges in North America.
- Must-See Charts: 5 Big Stocks With Breakout Potential
- The Faces Of 2015
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 2/2/15: ALNY, MRTX, ZSAN, RLI
- Many High Quality Stocks Are Down - Cramer's Lightning Round (2/2/15)
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of International Paper Company
- 5 Big Stocks to Trade for Gains: Facebook, LinkedIn and More
- Stock Watchout on Materials Sector -- International Paper, Fibria Celulose, KapStone Paper and Packaging, Domtar, and Crown Holdings
- International Paper Once Again Selected to FORTUNE's List of America's Most Admired Companies
- International Paper's Board of Directors Elects Ambassador William J. Burns to Its Board
- Hammermill® Paper Raises $327,657 During St. Jude Thanks And Giving® Campaign To Help Find Cures And Save Children
- International Paper Reports 2014 Fourth-Quarter and Full Year Earnings
- International Paper CFO to Speak at Barclays Industrial Select Conference on February 18
- International Paper Declares Dividend
- How it All Plays Out: Complementary Research on Huntsman, IAMGOLD, Installed Building Products, International Flavors & Fragrances and International Paper
- International Paper to Release Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2014 Earnings on Wednesday, January 28
- Analysts View on Materials Sector Equities - Graphic Packaging Holding, Bemis, International Paper, Fibria Celulose, and KapStone Paper and Packaging