News: Iron Mountain Inc (IRM.N)
29 May 2015
- Document and data storage services company Iron Mountain Inc said it will buy Australia-listed data protection services provider Recall Holdings Ltd for about $2.2 billion in cash and stock.
April 28 - Document and data storage services company Iron Mountain Inc said it will buy Australia-listed data protection services provider Recall Holdings Ltd for about $2.2 billion in cash and stock.
SYDNEY, Dec 15 - Australian-listed data storage company Recall Holdings said it rejected a A$2.2 billion ($1.82 billion) takeover offer from larger United States rival Iron Mountain Inc, sending its shares to their highest level since listing.
(Corrects to show company is Australian-listed, not Australian)
SYDNEY, Dec 15 - Australian data storage company Recall Holdings said it rejected a A$2.2 billion ($1.82 billion) takeover offer from larger United States rival Iron Mountain Inc, saying the offer price did not reflect the potential merger benefits.
- S&P 500 Analysts Give 26.85% EdgeTo 5 High-Yield, Low-Priced Dogs For May
- 10 Top Dividend S&P 500 Dogs Track 10.5% To 72% May Upsides
- Tracking The Parnassus Core Equity Fund - Q1 2015 Update
- Iron Mountain (IRM) William Leo Meaney on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Stock Gains After Announcing Recall Acquisition
- 3.48% Edge For 5 5-Star Highest Yield, Lowest Price, April Dogs
- Iron Mountain Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Updates on REITs Industry Stocks -- Senior Housing Properties Trust, Omega Healthcare Investors, UDR Inc., Iron Mountain, and Apartment Investment and Management
- Acuity Management Solutions Protects its SaaS Applications and Client Data with Unique Escrow & Hosting Solution from Iron Mountain and NEC
- Iron Mountain and CloudBlue to Offer Secure e-Waste and IT Asset Disposition Services
- Iron Mountain Announces Agreement in Principle to Acquire Recall Holdings Limited for 0.1722 of an Iron Mountain Share for Each Recall Share; Partial Cash Alternative of A$8.50 per Recall Share
- Iron Mountain and EMC Enter Strategic Relationship for Cloud Services
- Iron Mountain Selects ORBCOMM for Its RFID Inventory Governance Solution
- Iron Mountain Schedules First Quarter 2015 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Iron Mountain and The Papers of Abraham Lincoln Partner to Preserve the Writings of One of America’s Most Beloved Presidents
- Iron Mountain Announces Geological Core Sample Storage Offering for the Oil and Gas Industry