News: Inmarsat PLC (ISA.L)
29 Aug 2014
Fri, Aug 29 2014
* Provides following update with regard to its cooperation agreement with LightSquared
LONDON - British satellite company Inmarsat said the global implementation of its new communications network would be delayed by as much as six months as its Russian launch provider Proton recovers from a failure.
* Shares down 2.2 percent (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, Aug 5 - British satellite company Inmarsat said the global implementation of its new communications network would be delayed by as much as six months as its Russian launch provider Proton recovers from a failure.
* Q2 inmarsat global mss revenues $196.1m (2013: $195.9m)
* Its first Inmarsat- 5 Global Xpress (GX) satellite has achieved commercial service introduction (CSI)
LONDON, June 5 - British satellite operator Inmarsat will roll out a new satellite and air-to-ground network to give passengers on European flights broadband internet access on seat back screens and on their own smartphones and tablets.
LONDON, June 5 - British satellite operator Inmarsat said on Thursday it would deploy a Europe-wide satellite and air-to-ground network to meet demand for broadband services for passengers on aeroplanes.
* Relatives hope outside analysis of data will provide clues
- Inmarsat Becomes First Satellite Network for RacoWireless’ Multi-Network M2M Service
- Inmarsat selects Northrop Grumman to provide spectrum monitoring for Global Xpress® government users
- Aeromexico Partners with Gogo for In-flight Internet and Wireless In-flight Entertainment
- Hughes Receives 'Hazardous Locations Accreditation' for the 9502 Integrated Antenna BGAN M2M Terminal
- Inmarsat Announces Strategic Partnership with RigNet Targeting the Energy Sector
- Swire Upgrades to FleetBroadband Unlimited
- Hughes 9502 BGAN M2M 'Integrated Antenna' Terminal Receives Inmarsat Type Approval
- Hughes Announces First Inmarsat BGAN M2M Terminal to Receive Hazardous Locations Accreditation
- Inmarsat and Kymeta Partner to Launch Game-Changing Business Aviation Broadband Solution
- Metaswitch Gives Voice to Inmarsat's Global Xpress