News: Inmarsat PLC (ISA.L)
31 Oct 2014
Mon, Oct 13 2014
* Announces that Ronald Spithout will become president, Inmarsat Maritime, following the departure of Frank Coles
* Announces that a payment due from LightSquared under terms of cooperation agreement between two companies has not been received.
* Announcement of non-executive chairman wef January 1, 2015
Aug 29 - British satellite company Inmarsat Plc said it received dues of $9.1 million from U.S. mobile network company LightSquared, but added there was significant uncertainty of any further payments from the bankrupt company.
* Provides following update with regard to its cooperation agreement with LightSquared
LONDON - British satellite company Inmarsat said the global implementation of its new communications network would be delayed by as much as six months as its Russian launch provider Proton recovers from a failure.
* Shares down 2.2 percent (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, Aug 5 - British satellite company Inmarsat said the global implementation of its new communications network would be delayed by as much as six months as its Russian launch provider Proton recovers from a failure.
* Q2 inmarsat global mss revenues $196.1m (2013: $195.9m)
* Its first Inmarsat- 5 Global Xpress (GX) satellite has achieved commercial service introduction (CSI)
- Global Xpress Delivers to the U.S. Government
- Inmarsat’s L-TAC Delivers ‘Line-of-Sight’ through satellite to U.S. Government customers
- Inmarsat signs MOA with TECOM for Global Xpress government aviation terminals
- IsatHub Brings Global Connectivity for Smart Devices
- Gogo wins bidding to provide In-flight Connectivity Services for Vietnam Airlines
- Inmarsat Becomes First Satellite Network for RacoWireless’ Multi-Network M2M Service
- Inmarsat selects Northrop Grumman to provide spectrum monitoring for Global Xpress® government users
- Inmarsat Announces Strategic Partnership with RigNet Targeting the Energy Sector
- Inmarsat and Kymeta Partner to Launch Game-Changing Business Aviation Broadband Solution
- Metaswitch Gives Voice to Inmarsat's Global Xpress