Inmarsat PLC (ISA.L)
23 Sep 2016
Wed, Sep 14 2016
* Notes will be issued as part of Inmarsat group's ongoing plans to optimise financing costs and group's debt maturity profile.
* Successfully places $650 million convertible bond due 2023 and repurchases of all of outstanding convertible bonds due 2017 for consideration of approximately $390 million
* New convertible bond offering of up to $600 million due 2023 and repurchase of outstanding $287.7 million convertible bonds due 2017
LONDON, Aug 4 British satellite operator Inmarsat reported a rise in revenue in the second quarter, more than reversing a dip in the first quarter, as its customers used its broadband terminals to improve efficiency in tough shipping and energy markets.
* Inmarsat returned to growth in q2, more than compensating for a soft q1.
* Kongsberg norspace wins order with airbus defence and space for state-of-art converters for two Inmarsat-6 satellites worth up to 300 million Norwegian crowns ($35 million)
* Inmarsat's swiftbroadband-safety (sb-s) service has been selected by Airbus as a cockpit communications solution for its A320 and A330 aircraft families Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Marlink and Inmarsat enter strategic alliance for fleet Xpress broadband services
LONDON, June 1 Hikma Pharmaceuticals will be promoted to Britain's benchmark FTSE 100 equity index after a sharp rally in its shares since March, while satellite company Inmarsat will drop out of the FTSE.
** Taken from Fri's low, Inmarsat has lost c.780 mln stg of its market cap since May 4, day before it cut FY revs guidance, citing tough trading environment & weakening demand