Inmarsat PLC (ISA.L)
27 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 14 2017
* Satlink satellite communications commits over 1,500 vessels to fleet xpress Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Addvalue and Inmarsat sign Mou to provide on-demand communications links
LONDON British satellite company Inmarsat will switch to using Arianespace from rival SpaceX to launch a new satellite to provide broadband connectivity to air passengers, it said on Thursday.
* Shares up 11 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, Nov 3 British satellite company Inmarsat reported a 5.8 percent rise in third-quarter revenue helped by increasing demand from airlines for onboard wifi and services to governments.
* Notes will be issued as part of Inmarsat group's ongoing plans to optimise financing costs and group's debt maturity profile.
* Successfully places $650 million convertible bond due 2023 and repurchases of all of outstanding convertible bonds due 2017 for consideration of approximately $390 million
* New convertible bond offering of up to $600 million due 2023 and repurchase of outstanding $287.7 million convertible bonds due 2017