News: Intersil Corp (ISIL.O)
Wed, Jun 18 2014
WASHINGTON - California-based Intersil Corp has agreed to pay a civil penalty of $10 million to settle 339 alleged violations of U.S. export control laws that potentially harmed U.S. national security, the State Department said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, June 18 - California-based Intersil Corp has agreed to pay a civil penalty of $10 million to settle 339 alleged violations of U.S. export control laws that potentially harmed U.S. national security, the State Department said on Wednesday.
- Will This Downgrade Have A Negative Impact On Intersil (ISIL) Stock Today?
- Will This Upgrade Help Intersil Corp (ISIL) Stock Today?
- Intersil Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Intersil Corporation Discusses Q2 2014 Results (Webcast)
- Exar Adds Integrated Memory Logic for $233M
- Intersil Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Intersil Announces Highly Accurate Digital Power Monitor Capable of Industry's Widest Common Mode Input Voltage Range
- Intersil Corporation to Report Quarterly Results
- Intersil Introduces New Voltage Options for Radiation Hardened Family of Ultra Low Noise, High Precision Voltage References
- Technical Coverage of Semiconductors Stocks -- Research on Cypress Semiconductor, Intersil, STMicroelectronics, and Pixelworks
- Intersil Introduces HD-SDI Transmitter and Receiver Enabling Transition from Analog to HD Video over Existing Coax
- Intersil Announces Industry's Most Efficient, Reliable and Easy-to-Use 3 Amp Synchronous Buck Regulators
- Technical Scrutiny on Stocks That Hit New High -- Research on CONSOL Energy, Dr. Pepper Snapple, Intersil, and Duke Realty
- Intersil Announces Its First Digitally Programmable Multiphase Intel(R) VR12/12.5 Compliant Controller for Server and High-End Desktop Applications
- Intersil Announces First Single-Chip Multiple Channel Video Decoder for Around-View Automotive Applications
- Upcoming Conferences, Agreements, and Notable Recognitions - Analyst Notes on NXP Semiconductors, Maxim Integrated, FormFactor, Intersil and Cypress