News: Intersil Corp (ISIL.O)
22 Oct 2014
Wed, Jun 18 2014
WASHINGTON - California-based Intersil Corp has agreed to pay a civil penalty of $10 million to settle 339 alleged violations of U.S. export control laws that potentially harmed U.S. national security, the State Department said on Wednesday.
WASHINGTON, June 18 - California-based Intersil Corp has agreed to pay a civil penalty of $10 million to settle 339 alleged violations of U.S. export control laws that potentially harmed U.S. national security, the State Department said on Wednesday.
- Intersil's (ISIL) CEO Necip Sayiner on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q3 2014 Intersil Corp Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- Will This Downgrade Have A Negative Impact On Intersil (ISIL) Stock Today?
- Will This Upgrade Help Intersil Corp (ISIL) Stock Today?
- Intersil Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Intersil Corporation Discusses Q2 2014 Results (Webcast)
- Intersil Corporation to Report Quarterly Results
- Technical Snapshot on Semiconductors Stocks - Himax Technologies, Trina Solar, NVIDIA, Yingli Green Energy Holding, and Intersil Corp.
- Intersil Announces High Efficiency Buck-Boost and Boost+Bypass Switching Regulators for Smartphones and Tablets
- Intersil Announces Highly Integrated DC/DC Digital PWM Controller for Densely Populated Infrastructure Power Systems
- Intersil's Highly Integrated Li-ion Battery Charger Safeguards Backup Battery in Automotive eCall Systems
- Pre-Market Review on Semiconductors Equities -- Intersil, United Microelectronics, Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Siliconware Precision Industries, and NVIDIA
- Intersil to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Intersil Announces Single-Chip Display Power and LED Driver for Smartphones
- Intersil to Present at the Oppenheimer 17th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference
- Intersil's Highly Efficient Buck Controller Supports New Levels of Flexibility for High Current Designs