News: Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG.O)
Fri, Jan 24 2014
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s) U.S. stock index futures fell on Friday. Dow Jones industrial average futures were down 0.64 percent at 16,047, S&P 500 futures were down 0.69 percent at 1,811.7 and Nasdaq 100 futures were down 0.67 percent at 3,589.5.
- Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday said it expects to sell fewer of its high-priced da Vinci surgical robot systems in 2014 than last year and diverged from past practice by not providing a revenue forecast for the year.
Jan 23 - Intuitive Surgical Inc : * Sees 2014 procedure growth 9-12 percent * Sees fewer da Vinci system sales in 2014 than 2013 * Declines to provide 2014 revenue forecast until later in year
- Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported fourth quarter profit that easily exceeded diminished Wall Street expectations despite another steep decline in sales of its high priced da Vinci surgical robot systems.
Jan 23 - Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported fourth quarter profit that easily exceeded diminished Wall Street expectations despite another steep decline in sales of its high priced da Vinci surgical robot systems.
NEW YORK, Jan 23 - Intuitive Surgical Inc : * Shares were up 2.2 percent after the bell following results
(Corrects to show preliminary results, not official results)
Oct 17 - Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported lower third-quarter profit as sales of its high-priced da Vinci surgical robots declined sharply, and it said full-year revenue growth was likely to come in at the lower half of its already slashed forecast range.
Oct 17 - Intuitive Surgical Inc on Thursday reported lower third-quarter profit as sales of its high-priced da Vinci surgical robots declined sharply.
- Intuitive Surgical: Game Over Or Game Just Begun?
- Invest In Robots, And Get On Their Good Side While There's Still Time
- Taking Down Goliath Part II: Why Titan Medical Represents A Formidable Contender In The Surgical Robot Market
- A Compelling Risk/Reward Situation In Luna Innovations
- High Expectations Still Haunt Intuitive Surgical
- New Study Provides Good News For Intuitive Surgical
- Stock Price Movements, Official Platinum Sponsor Status, Conference Schedules, Appointments and Clinical Trial Results - Analyst Notes on Intuitive, Agilent, Teleflex, WuXi PharmaTech, and Pacira
- Intuitive Surgical Reports New Employee Option Grants for February 2014
- Robotic-Assisted Hysterectomy Reduces Hospital Readmission Rates and Associated Costs for Women with Benign Disease Compared to Other Surgical Methods, Study Finds
- Intuitive Surgical Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings
- Intuitive Surgical, Inc. Recommends Stockholders Reject "Mini-Tender" Offer by TRC Capital Corporation
- Intuitive Surgical Announces Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results
- Intuitive Surgical Reports New Employee Option Grants for January 2014
- Database Study Shows Shorter Hospital Stay, Fewer Complications for Robotic-Assisted Prostate Surgery Versus Open Surgery
- Study Results, Product Recalls, Progress on Environmental Goals, Shareholders Resolutions, and Product Launch - Research Report on Intuitive Surgical, Baxter, Thermo Fisher, DaVita, and Mindray
- Upcoming Earnings, New Releases, Stock Movements, Quarterly Dividends and Repurchase Authorizations - Research Report on Intuitive Surgical, McKesson, AmerisourceBergen, Henry Schein, and Omnicare