News: ITC Ltd (ITC.NS)
19 Dec 2013
Tue, Jul 30 2013
HOUSTON - Power company Entergy Corp is mulling the future of its wholesale nuclear operation and plans to cut 800 jobs to save up to $250 million by 2016, Chief Executive Officer Leo Denault told investors on Tuesday.
* Entergy, ITC work to complete transmission asset transfer
MUMBAI, July 25 - India's largest cigarette maker, ITC Ltd, posted an 18 percent jump in quarterly net profit on Thursday, in line with market expectations.
(Company corrects money managed by Jain in paragraph 5. It also corrects Vontobel's AUM growth figures in paragraph 13.)
* Jain has 27 pct of EM fund in India, highest among peers
- The Deal: Mississippi Action Could Kill Entergy spinoff
- Dividend Stocks With Better Revenue Growth, Lower Beta And At Least 10% Price Gain Targets
- 16 Stocks That Outperform Market Fundamentally With Lower Beta
- Entergy: A Speculative Buy For Utility Income Seekers
- ITC Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- American Electric Power: Time To Take A Pass On This Quality Name