News: Intertek Group PLC (ITRK.L)
Fri, May 16 2014
* Overall group revenue up 3.6 pct on constant currencies
LONDON, April 29 - Credit reporting company Experian said on Tuesday it had appointed an executive from inspection and product testing company Intertek as its chief financial officer (CFO), after promoting former CFO Brian Cassin to chief executive in January.
LONDON, March 3 - Product-testing company Intertek forecast stronger revenue growth and profitability in 2014 after weak commodities markets prompted it to shrink its minerals business last year.
LONDON, March 3 - Dubai based rig-maker Lamprell said on Monday it sold its International Inspection Services (INSPEC) division to Intertek for $66.2 million to reduce its debt and focus on its core business.
- Intertek Supports the Automotive Industry with the Expansion of Engine Coolants Testing
- Intertek and FIM Extend Global Strategic Partnership for Race Fuel Testing Services
- Intertek Food Services Asia Exhibits at THAIFEX
- BioMed Realty Brings Intertek Pharmaceutical Services To Wateridge Summit: San Diego Project Now 96% Leased
- Intertek Expands its Global Food Services Footprint
- Intertek Awards Five $10,000 Scholarships and Internships to Engineering Stand-Outs
- Intertek representatives will present new automotive composites services in Europe during VDI “Plastics in Automotive Engineering” conference 2014
- Intertek Recognized as a Certification Body by India’s Centre for Wind Energy Technology
- PLUGLESS L2 System is First Wireless Electric Vehicle Charger to Receive Intertek ETL Certification
- Intertek Relocates and Expands Quality and Safety Solutions in Makati