News: Intertek Group PLC (ITRK.L)
15 Sep 2014
Mon, Aug 4 2014
LONDON, Aug 4 - Britain's Intertek Group, which tests goods to check they comply with regulatory standards, said it was on track to deliver single-digit revenue growth in 2015 after posting a 6.7 percent rise in half year pretax profit.
* Overall group revenue up 3.6 pct on constant currencies
LONDON, April 29 - Credit reporting company Experian said on Tuesday it had appointed an executive from inspection and product testing company Intertek as its chief financial officer (CFO), after promoting former CFO Brian Cassin to chief executive in January.
- Intertek Named an Approved Test Lab for Motorola’s Made for Motorola (M4DE) Program
- Intertek Supports the Automotive Industry with the Expansion of Engine Coolants Testing
- Intertek and FIM Extend Global Strategic Partnership for Race Fuel Testing Services
- Intertek Food Services Asia Exhibits at THAIFEX
- BioMed Realty Brings Intertek Pharmaceutical Services To Wateridge Summit: San Diego Project Now 96% Leased
- Intertek Expands its Global Food Services Footprint
- Intertek Awards Five $10,000 Scholarships and Internships to Engineering Stand-Outs
- Intertek representatives will present new automotive composites services in Europe during VDI “Plastics in Automotive Engineering” conference 2014
- Intertek Recognized as a Certification Body by India’s Centre for Wind Energy Technology
- PLUGLESS L2 System is First Wireless Electric Vehicle Charger to Receive Intertek ETL Certification