Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ITUB.K)
28 Sep 2016
Wed, Sep 21 2016
SAO PAULO Brazilian lender Itau Unibanco Holding SA has secured exclusive rights to negotiate an acquisition of Citigroup Inc's retail banking operation in Brazil, according to a newspaper report on Wednesday.
SAO PAULO, Sept 21 Brazilian lender Itau Unibanco Holding SA has secured exclusive rights to negotiate an acquisition of Citigroup Inc's retail banking operation in Brazil, according to a newspaper report on Wednesday.
SAO PAULO, Sept 19 Brazilian lender Itaú Unibanco SA agreed to sell its group life insurance operations to Prudential do Brasil Seguros de Vida SA, the bank said in a securities filing on Monday, without disclosing a price for the transaction.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, September 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings for Itau Unibanco Holding S.A. (IUH) and its subsidiary, Itau Unibanco S.A., including the Long-Term Foreign and Local Currency IDRs at 'BB+'. The Rating Outlook is Negative. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. Click here to enter text. KEY RATING DRIVERS VR, IDRs, NATIONAL RATINGS AND SENIOR DEBT The bank's IDRs, National and senior
* Former Itau banker joins buyside firm Noctua * Mexico's Nafinsa to issue first local Green bond * Colombia to prefund some of 2017 needs with local debt By Paul Kilby and Anthony Rodriguez NEW YORK, Aug 23 (IFR) - No deals priced in the LatAm primary market on Tuesday. Here is a snapshot of LatAm sovereign spreads: SOVEREIGN 8/22 8/19 8/18 1D 10D YTD 2015/16 HIGH ARGENTINA 448 432 428 16 -4 - - BARBADOS
* Said on Tuesday that its board of directors had approved complementary own capital interest of 0.399 Brazilian real ($0.1226) per share (0.3392 real net), to be paid on Aug. 25
Aug 2 Itaú Unibanco Holding SA handily beat second-quarter profit estimates in a sign that efforts to curb expenses and reclassify problem loans will buffer profitability, sending shares higher on Tuesday.
Aug 2 Itaú Unibanco Holding SA has enough spare capital to deploy in new lending and expansion once an expected economic recovery in Brazil, the bank's main market, begins to take hold, a senior executive said on Tuesday. (Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal Editing by W Simon)
Aug 2 Itaú Unibanco Holding SA, Brazil's largest non-government bank, announced on Tuesday revisions to several operating estimates for this year, including a substantial contraction in loans.
Aug 2 Itaú Unibanco Holding SA, Brazil's largest non-government bank, announced on Tuesday revisions to several operating estimates for this year.
- Brazilian Banks: The Worst Is Behind, But Caution Still Advised
- Latin American ADRs Heatmap: Weekly Update
- Itau Unibanco's Pullback Is An Opportunity To Increase The Short Position
- Itau Unibanco Holding (ITUB) Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Brazilian Equities: Don't Assume It's Cheap Based On The Ibovespa Index
- Oi Debacle May Give A Window Of Opportunity To Telefonica