News: Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW.N)
31 Oct 2014
Tue, Oct 21 2014
Oct 21 - Illinois Tool Works posted a 17.4 percent jump in quarterly profit, driven by higher demand for automobile parts.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Internal Revenue Service and manufacturer Illinois Tool Works Inc are battling in U.S. Tax Court over a $356.8 million dispute that highlights a type of cross-border tax avoidance strategy facing increased scrutiny worldwide.
WASHINGTON, June 9 - The U.S. Internal Revenue Service and manufacturer Illinois Tool Works Inc are battling in U.S. Tax Court over a $356.8 million dispute that highlights a type of cross-border tax avoidance strategy facing increased scrutiny worldwide.
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 79.4bp
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.: Above-Average Returns And Shareholder-Friendly
- 5 Rocket Stocks to Buy for November Gains
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.: Analysis Of The Q3 EPS Beat
- Illinois Tool Works' (ITW) CEO Scott Santi on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Stock Is Climbing Today
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- ITW Board of Directors Declare Quarterly Dividend
- Senior Management Changes, Philanthropic Activity, Product Delivery, and Upcoming Earnings - Research Reports on Caterpillar, United Technologies, Boeing, Emerson and Illinois Tool Works
- ITW Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Industrial Machinery Stocks on our Scanner -- Flowserve, Dover, Xylem, Illinois Tool Works, and Ingersoll-Rand
- ITW Announces Conference Call Information for 2014 Third Quarter Earnings
- Technical Updates, New Orders, Event Schedules, and Recognitions - Research Reports on Caterpillar, Boeing, United Technologies, Fluor and Illinois Tool Works
- Marketing Approvals, Upcoming Events, Dividends, Regulatory Filings, and Launches - Research Reports on GE, Emerson Electric, ITW, Carnival and Southwest Airlines
- Contract Awards, Market Activity, Appointments & Dividend Declarations, and Technology Deployment - Research Reports on Caterpillar, UTC, ITW, Eaton and General Dynamics
- Technical Briefing on Machinery Equities -- Illinois Tool Works, Stanley Black and Decker, Timken, Meritor, and Allison Transmission Holdings
- ITW Elects Richard H. Lenny to the Board of Directors