News: JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JASO.O)
10 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 26 2013
* Jos. A. Bank rallies after on offer to buy from Men's Wearhouse
* Co looking for consensual solution on interest payments
NEW YORK, Nov 26 - U.S. stocks were little changed Tuesday during a holiday-abbreviated week as investors found few incentives to extend a rally that has repeatedly taken indexes to fresh highs.
* Futures: Dow up 1 pt, S&P down 0.5 pt, Nasdaq up 0.75 pt
NEW YORK, Nov 26 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Tuesday, as investors looked ahead to upcoming economic data to see whether the recent equity rally has been justified.
Nov 26 - China's JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd posted a narrower quarterly loss as solar panel prices stabilized after a four-year decline.
NEW YORK, Nov 26 - JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd : * Shares fall 5.9 percent in premarket trading after results
Aug 29 - China-based JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd's muted forecast provided little hope of ending its string of losses as a large chunk of its sales still come from low-margin solar cells.
- China-based JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd's muted forecast gave little hope of ending a string of quarterly losses, as it struggles to reduce its dependence on Europe.
- Bullish Trend Analysis Report: Tesla Motors, Wal-Mart Stores, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, JA Solar Holdings, Rite Aid Corporation
- JA Solar Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Quarterly Financial Results, Product Availability, New Launches, Supply Agreements and Successful Project Completions - Research Report on Trina Solar, Microchip, LSI, JA Solar, and ReneSola
- Before the Bell Scans: Micron Technology Inc., JA Solar Holdings Co. Ltd, Jabil Circuit Inc. and IPG Photonics Corp.
- JA Solar Supplies 30 MW of Modules to British Solar Renewables
- JA Solar to Host Third Quarter 2013 Results Conference Call on November 26, 2013
- JA Solar to Supply 70 MW of Modules to Shanghai CSET in China
- New Products, Company Blog Launch, and Stock Price Movement - Research Report on Intel, Xilinx, Cree, Altera, and JA Solar
- Early Briefing and Review: Micron Technology Inc., Jabil Circuit Inc., JA Solar Holdings Co. Ltd, and IPG Photonics Corp.
- Technical Scrutiny: Jabil Circuit Inc., JA Solar Holdings Co. Ltd, and IPG Photonics Corp.