News: JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JASO.OQ)
Thu, May 8 2014
May 8 - China's JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd posted a first-quarter profit, compared with a year-earlier loss, driven by higher demand for its panels in Japan and Europe.
(Corrects net loss figure in paragraph 2 to $33.3 million from $102.4 million. Fixes syntax in headline)
* Says signs strategic agreement with JA Solar on new energy development
* Indexes up: Dow 1.13 pct, S&P 0.96 pct, Nasdaq 0.81 pct
* Indexes up: Dow 1.09 pct, S&P 0.92 pct, Nasdaq 1.01 pct
- Strong demand from China propelled JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd to its first profit in 10 quarters, and the company forecast higher shipments for the year, sending its shares up as much as 15 percent to their highest in more than two years.
March 17 - Strong demand from China propelled JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd to its first profit in 10 quarters, and the company forecast higher shipments for the year, sending its shares up as much as 15 percent to their highest in more than two years.
NEW YORK, March 17 - U.S. stocks rose more than 1 percent on Monday, rebounding from a steep drop in the previous week as concerns eased over the situation in Crimea, even as the region voted to join Russia.
March 17 - China's JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd swung to a quarterly profit, underlining a steady recovery in the sector as Japan subsidizes power and China boosts installation of solar projects.
- Why Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Stock Is Declining Today
- The Upside Down Valuations Of The US And China Solar Companies
- U.S. Department Of Commerce Anti Dumping Findings Close The Taiwan Loophole
- JA Solar Files Shelf Registration: Sign Of Things To Come?
- Far Better News Than What You Are Seeing
- Evidence Indicates Manipulation Of JA Solar Stock
- JA Solar Commences Large-Volume Module Shipments From Bids Totaling 40MW With China Three Gorges New Energy Corporation
- JA Solar Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
- CORRECTION -- JA Solar Announces Correction to Record Date for ADS Ratio Change
- JA Solar Announces ADS Ratio Change
- JA Solar to Host Third Quarter 2012 Results Conference Call on November 28, 2012
- JA Solar to Commence Mass Production of 6-Inch Full-Square Monocrystalline Modules
- JA Solar Appoints Shaohua Jia as Independent Director
- JA Solar Receives NASDAQ Notice Regarding Non-Compliance With Minimum Bid Price Rule
- JA Solar Responds to U.S. Department of Commerce's Final Decision on Anti-Dumping Tariffs on Chinese Solar Products
- JASO Increases Conversion Efficiency of Cypress Series Solar Cells in Large-Volume Production