News: JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JASO.OQ)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 26 2013
* Jos. A. Bank rallies after on offer to buy from Men's Wearhouse
* Co looking for consensual solution on interest payments
NEW YORK, Nov 26 - U.S. stocks were little changed Tuesday during a holiday-abbreviated week as investors found few incentives to extend a rally that has repeatedly taken indexes to fresh highs.
* Futures: Dow up 1 pt, S&P down 0.5 pt, Nasdaq up 0.75 pt
NEW YORK, Nov 26 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Tuesday, as investors looked ahead to upcoming economic data to see whether the recent equity rally has been justified.
Nov 26 - China's JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd posted a narrower quarterly loss as solar panel prices stabilized after a four-year decline.
NEW YORK, Nov 26 - JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd : * Shares fall 5.9 percent in premarket trading after results
Aug 29 - China-based JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd's muted forecast provided little hope of ending its string of losses as a large chunk of its sales still come from low-margin solar cells.
- China-based JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd's muted forecast gave little hope of ending a string of quarterly losses, as it struggles to reduce its dependence on Europe.
- JA Solar Commences Large-Volume Module Shipments From Bids Totaling 40MW With China Three Gorges New Energy Corporation
- JA Solar Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
- CORRECTION -- JA Solar Announces Correction to Record Date for ADS Ratio Change
- JA Solar Announces ADS Ratio Change
- JA Solar to Host Third Quarter 2012 Results Conference Call on November 28, 2012
- JA Solar to Commence Mass Production of 6-Inch Full-Square Monocrystalline Modules
- JA Solar Appoints Shaohua Jia as Independent Director
- JA Solar Receives NASDAQ Notice Regarding Non-Compliance With Minimum Bid Price Rule
- JA Solar Responds to U.S. Department of Commerce's Final Decision on Anti-Dumping Tariffs on Chinese Solar Products
- JASO Increases Conversion Efficiency of Cypress Series Solar Cells in Large-Volume Production