News: JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd (JASO.OQ)
22 Dec 2014
Tue, Nov 18 2014
Nov 18 - Chinese solar company JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd reported its fourth straight quarterly profit, helped by higher demand for solar panels and modules, and raised its shipment forecast.
Nov 18 - Chinese solar panel maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd reported its fourth-straight quarterly profit, helped by higher demand.
- Chinese solar products maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd expects to set up manufacturing plants in North America next year as the United States expands anti-dumping duties on products made in China and Taiwan.
* Raises FY shipments forecast to 2.9-3.1 GW from 2.7-2.9 GW
Aug 20 - China-based solar products maker JA Solar Holdings Co Ltd reported its third-straight quarterly profit, helped by higher prices and robust demand for modules.
- Renewable Energy Trade Board: The Most Interesting Solar Company That Nobody Knows
- JA Solar Holdings: Promising Future Outlook
- JA Solar: The Top Value Buy In The Solar Sector
- Solar Shares Look Oversold On Oil Plunge
- JA Solar Holdings: A Company With High Profit Margins For Investors
- Why JA Solar Looks Like A Good Option To Benefit From The Solar Industry's Growth
- JA Solar Commences Large-Volume Module Shipments From Bids Totaling 40MW With China Three Gorges New Energy Corporation
- JA Solar Announces Third Quarter 2012 Results
- CORRECTION -- JA Solar Announces Correction to Record Date for ADS Ratio Change
- JA Solar Announces ADS Ratio Change
- JA Solar to Host Third Quarter 2012 Results Conference Call on November 28, 2012
- JA Solar to Commence Mass Production of 6-Inch Full-Square Monocrystalline Modules
- JA Solar Appoints Shaohua Jia as Independent Director
- JA Solar Receives NASDAQ Notice Regarding Non-Compliance With Minimum Bid Price Rule
- JA Solar Responds to U.S. Department of Commerce's Final Decision on Anti-Dumping Tariffs on Chinese Solar Products
- JASO Increases Conversion Efficiency of Cypress Series Solar Cells in Large-Volume Production