News: JetBlue Airways Corp (JBLU.OQ)
- JetBlue Airways Corp said it would sell its in-flight entertainment business, LiveTV, to French defense electronics company Thales Group for $400 million as it looks to cut costs.
* JetBlue likely to use proceeds to fund aircraft delivery - analyst
PARIS - France's Thales said it agreed on Thursday to buy U.S. carrier JetBlue Airways' LiveTV unit for $400 million to strengthen its position in the high-growth in-flight entertainment business.
PARIS, March 13 - France's Thales said it agreed on Thursday to buy U.S. carrier JetBlue Airways' LiveTV unit for $400 million to strengthen its position in the high-growth in-flight entertainment business.
March 13 - JetBlue Airways Corp said it would sell its in-flight entertainment business, LiveTV, to French defence company Thales Group for $400 million.
- American Airlines said it planned to end agreements covering ticketing, baggage handling and frequent-flyer programs with JetBlue Airways after its merger with US Airways gave it "greater connectivity" along the U.S. East Coast.
* Merger with US Airways gives "greater connectivity" - spokesman
March 10 - JetBlue Airways Corp : * Speaking at J.P. Morgan investor conference, JetBlue Chief Executive Dave Barger cites 'solid' revenue environment, says tough winter has driven significant
March 10 - American Airlines Group Inc and JetBlue Airways Corp plan to end their interline traffic agreement and reciprocal frequent flyer program accrual agreement.
- Low-cost carrier Spirit Airlines said it lost a bid for slots at Reagan National Airport in Washington that are being given up by American Airlines Group.
- JetBlue Customers and TrueBlue Members Donate $820,000 to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
- JetBlue's Anchorage to Seattle Route is Now On Sale for as Low as $119
- JetBlue's Swing For Good/Bid For Good Charitable Fundraising Campaign Raises Over $400,000 for KaBOOM! and PBS KIDS
- JetBlue Takes on Philly! Daily Flights from Boston Planned for Spring
- JetBlue Airways Reports November Traffic
- JetBlue Airways Celebrates Move to Historic Hangar 8 at Boston Logan International Airport
- JetBlue's TrueBlue Members Turn Points into Charitable Donations With the True Giving Program
- JetBlue's Diamond Destination: Service to the Airline's 75th BlueCity, Providence, Rhode Island, Begins Today
- JetBlue Waives Change Fee and Offers Travel Credit For Mid-Winter Break to Assist Customers Affected by Hurricane Sandy
- JetBlue's Live From T5 Concert Features Italian Operatic Teen Trio Il Volo