Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI)
25 May 2017
* Shares fall as much as 2.6 pct (Adds details, updates shares)
April 27 Multi-industry U.S. manufacturer Johnson Controls International Plc reported an 11 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its power solutions business.
BRIEF-Sing Tao News Corporation through its unit awarded MEP contract to Johnson Controls Hong Kong Ltd
* Co, through its unit, awarded MEP contract to contractor for a consideration of HK$52.9 million
* Johnson Controls to sell Scott Safety business to 3M for $2 billion
3M Co said on Thursday it would buy Johnson Controls International Plc's safety gear business, Scott Safety, in deal with an enterprise value of $2 billion.
March 16 3M Co said on Thursday it would buy Johnson Controls International Plc's safety gear business, Scott Safety, in deal with an enterprise value of $2 billion.
* 3M Co - 3M will finance transaction through a combination of cash and debt
Johnson Controls International Plc , a manufacturer of products ranging from car batteries to heating equipment, is exploring a sale of its safety gear unit, Scott Safety, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Johnson Controls International (JCI) Presents At Electrical Products Group 2017 Annual Spring Conference - Slideshow
- Disruption Creates Winners And Losers
- VOXX International: A Rare Small-Cap Opportunity
- The Tide Is Turning For Ingersoll-Rand
- Johnson Controls: Energy Efficient Building Trend To Drive Shares Higher?
- Dividend Income Update: April 2017