Johnson Controls International PLC (JCI.N)
18 Aug 2017
Thu, Aug 10 2017
BRIEF-Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India gets members' nod for appointment of Gurmeet Singh as MD
Aug 10 Johnson Controls-hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd
Aug 8 Johnson Controls-hitachi Air Conditioning India Ltd
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.71 from continuing operations excluding items
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.25per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Johnson Controls International Plc on Thursday narrowed its full-year profit and organic sales forecast, sending the shares of the multi-industry U.S. manufacturer down as much as 2.6 percent in morning trading.
* Shares fall as much as 2.6 pct (Adds details, updates shares)
April 27 Multi-industry U.S. manufacturer Johnson Controls International Plc reported an 11 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its power solutions business.
BRIEF-Sing Tao News Corporation through its unit awarded MEP contract to Johnson Controls Hong Kong Ltd
* Co, through its unit, awarded MEP contract to contractor for a consideration of HK$52.9 million
* Johnson Controls to sell Scott Safety business to 3M for $2 billion
3M Co said on Thursday it would buy Johnson Controls International Plc's safety gear business, Scott Safety, in deal with an enterprise value of $2 billion.