News: JD Group Ltd (JDGJ.J)
Mon, Sep 8 2014
* FY revenue from continuing operations R30.6 billion (FY2013: R29.2 billion)
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 2 - Shares of South Africa's JD Group jumped more than 5 percent in early trade on Tuesday after the struggling furniture retailer said it would sell its financing arm, after getting hit by exposure to the troubled consumer debt market.
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 1 - South African furniture retailer JD Group flagged a hefty full-year loss on Monday and said it would sell its finance arm, having been hit by its exposure to consumer debt in Africa's most developed economy.
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 1 - South African furniture retailer JD Group on Monday said it has agreed to sell its financing unit to an international consumer finance group, becoming the latest firm to cut its exposure to troubled consumer debt.
* Shareholders of jd group are hereby advised that company has accepted an offer from an international consumer finance provider to acquire, jd group's consumer finance division, excluding its insurance operations
April 11 - South African furniture retailer JD Group Ltd priced its $240 million rights offer at its current share price on Friday, to shore up its balance sheet after a spike in bad debts.
* Rights offer shares will be issued at a price of R25.00 per JD Group share
* Extension of tender offer by steinhoff to acquire up to 98% of jd group limited ("JD Group")
* JD Group shareholders are hereby advised that tender offer will close at close of business (17:00) on Wednesday, 2 April 2014.