News: JD Group Ltd (JDGJ.J)
Fri, Apr 11 2014
April 11 - South African furniture retailer JD Group Ltd priced its $240 million rights offer at its current share price on Friday, to shore up its balance sheet after a spike in bad debts.
* Rights offer shares will be issued at a price of R25.00 per JD Group share
* Extension of tender offer by steinhoff to acquire up to 98% of jd group limited ("JD Group")
* JD Group shareholders are hereby advised that tender offer will close at close of business (17:00) on Wednesday, 2 April 2014.
JOHANNESBURG, March 18 - South African furniture group Steinhoff offered to increase its holding of debt-laden subsidiary JD Group to 98 percent to rescue the household retailer from "challenges" in the consumer market and credit market.
JOHANNESBURG,, March 18 - Steinhoff International Holdings Ltd : * SHF - offer by Steinhoff to acquire up to 98% of jd group limited * Says Steinhoff currently owns 56.8% of the issued JD group shares (excluding
* JD H1 headline loss per share of 59.1 cents vs EPS 234.4c
* Bad debt cover increased to 1.6 bln rand from 966 mln rand
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 20 - JD Group Ltd : * Says revenue increased to R17,1BN - 1h2013: R16,4BN * Says impairment provision increased to R1,6BN - FY 2013: R966M * Says H1 headline loss 133 million rand * Says H1 headline loss per share 59,1 cents * Says decrease in EBITDA to R445 million (1h2013: R1,1 billion) * Says no interim dividend will be declared * David Sussman, the chief executive officer of JD Group is on compassionate
JOHANNESBURG, Feb 11 - JD Group Ltd : * Earnings per share for the period ended 31 December 2013 will be a loss of between 65 and 70 cents per share * Says headline loss per share for the same period will be between 57 and 62 cents per share * The impairment provision was increased by R602 mln (December 2012: R161 mln) to R1 559 mln. * Says bad debts written off for 6 mnths to December 31 was R495 million (December 2012: R184 mln). * In principle decided to proceed with a rights i