News: Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC.PS)
29 May 2015
Thu, Jan 22 2015
MANILA - Jollibee Foods Corp , the Philippines' largest fast food company, said on Thursday it is keen to buy a U.S.-based fast food firm with a market value of at least $1 billion to advance a goal of boosting revenues from outside its home base.
* Says acquisition will help it to serve mainstream US mkt (Adds company comments)
MANILA, Jan 22 - The Philippines' Jollibee Foods Corp said on Thursday it was looking to acquire a U.S.-based fast food company with a market value of $1 billion, to boost revenue from offshore ventures.
* Partners with RRJ Capital to sign a master franchise agreement with Dunkin' Donuts Franchising LLC for operations of Dunkin' Donuts stores in key territories in China
- China's Bull Run Is About Liquidity, Liquidity, Liquidity
- Connecting The China Syndrome With Bubbles
- Bad News For China: Bernanke Says It's Okay
- China Puts Its Reserves To Use Buying Influence, Business And Assets Abroad
- China's Cunning Plan To Revive Growth
- Don't Believe Everything You Read On The Internet