Johnson Matthey PLC (JMAT.L)
Tue, Jun 13 2017
BRIEF-Intrexon, Johnson Matthey collaborate on production of peptide-based pharmaceutical ingredients
* Intrexon and Johnson Matthey collaborate on fermentative production of peptide-based active pharmaceutical ingredients
* Profit up 18 pct, revenue up 12 pct (Updates with CFO, detail)
LONDON, June 1 Johnson Matthey, a world leader in making catalysts for car emission-control devices, on Thursday reported a 12 percent rise in full-year revenue and 18 percent growth in operating profit after a restructuring and cost-cutting programme.
LONDON The platinum market is set to record its first surplus in six years in 2017, Johnson Matthey said on Monday, as a drop in demand from the vehicle industry, jewelers and investors outstrips a smaller fall in supply.
* Johnson Matthey Battery Materials approves lithium hydroxide from Nemaska Lithium and releases $2 mln milestone payment Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Johnson Matthey Battery Materials approves lithium hydroxide from Nemaska Lithium and releases $2m milestone payment Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Nemaska lithium achieves phase 1 plant milestone and triggers $3m installment payment from Johnson Matthey Battery Materials