Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
28 Jul 2016
Tue, Jul 26 2016
* Bristol-Myers squibb announces new research collaboration with janssen in immuno-oncology focused on lung cancer
A federal judicial panel has been asked to consolidate nearly a dozen lawsuits filed in U.S. federal courts alleging Johnson & Johnson failed to warn women that using its talc-based powders for feminine hygiene could increase their risk of ovarian cancer.
Johnson & Johnson on Tuesday raised its full-year 2016 sales and earnings forecasts and reported quarterly results that beat estimates, helped by strength in its prescription drugs business.
July 19 Johnson & Johnson on Tuesday raised its full-year 2016 sales and earnings forecasts and reported quarterly results that beat estimates, helped by strength in its prescription drugs business.
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.68 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
July 19 Diversified healthcare company Johnson & Johnson reported a 3.9 percent increase in second-quarter sales, helped by strength in its pharmaceuticals business.
* Johnson & Johnson announces completion of acquisition of Vogue International Llc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.80 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Johnson & Johnson to buy 20 pct of Japanese cosmetics maker - Nikkei
NEW YORK A U.S. judge has slashed a $500 million verdict against Johnson & Johnson and its DePuy unit over allegedly defective metal-on-metal Pinnacle hip implants to approximately $151 million.
- Guest Charles Gooch, Jr. (Part 2) - Dividend Health Checkup Podcast - Episode 44
- Johnson & Johnson Delivers Strong Results
- How To Retire At 62 And Live To 120 On Only A Million Bucks
- Concentrating Investing Can Boost Portfolio Returns - Part II
- Pivotal Discontinuation Ends Tokai Misery Early
- FedEx: A Choice Name For The Total-Return Growth Investor