Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)
21 Jul 2017
* EU Medicines Agency recommends approval of Johnson & Johnson unit Janssen-Cilag International N.V. Darunavir/Cobicistat/Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Alafenamide (Symtuza) drug for HIV Source text ID: (http://bit.ly/2vIbPPG) Further company coverage:
* Gov't, drugmakers agreed price cuts of as much as 70 pct (Adds picture)
Johnson & Johnson said it expects sales growth to pick up in the second half of the year on strong demand for newer, pricey treatments such as cancer drugs Darzalex and Imbruvica.
* Pharmaceutical sales miss estimates for third straight qtr -RBC
* Pharmaceutical sales miss estimates for third straight qtr - RBC
July 18 Johnson & Johnson, which completed its $30 billion acquisition of Swiss biotech Actelion last month, reported a 4.3 percent fall in quarterly profit, as costs rose.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.84 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY Australian women have brought a class-action case against Johnson & Johnson over complications arising from vaginal mesh implants - a lawsuit that follows many others in the United States, Canada and Europe. | Video
SYDNEY, July 4 Australian women have brought a class-action case against Johnson & Johnson over complications arising from vaginal mesh implants - a lawsuit that follows many others in the United States, Canada and Europe.
June 21 Missouri's attorney general on Wednesday announced a lawsuit against three major drug manufacturers claiming they fraudulently misrepresented the risks posed by opioid painkillers now at the center of a national addiction epidemic.
- Johnson & Johnson Is A Defensive Stock And Should Be In All Portfolios, Income Or Growth
- United Therapeutics Losing The Crown Jewels; 20% EPS Downgrades Ahead
- Sirukumab's Panel And U.S. Decision For Medicines Company
- Top 4 Dividend Growth Stocks To Start A Portfolio Today
- Ranking The Dividend Aristocrats By Risk-Adjusted Returns
- How Safe Are The Dividends Of These Stalwarts?