JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N)
July 20 PayPal Inc said on Thursday it would partner with JPMorgan Chase & Co, allowing the bank's customers to link their Chase Pay and PayPal accounts.
* JPMorgan Chase and PayPal strike payments partnership to enhance payments online, in app and in store
(This version of the 14th July story corrects market revenue to $4.8 billion from $3.22 billion in next-to-the-last paragraph)
July 14 JPMorgan Chase & Co reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday due to strong loan growth and higher interest rates, but said net interest income for the year would be lower than expected, sending its shares down about 2 percent.
* Jpmorgan chase & co - credit card charge-off rate 2.36 percent in june versus 2.50 percent in may - sec filing
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, July 14 (Fitch) JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s (JPM) second quarter 2017 (2Q17) results benefited from good core loan growth, higher short-term interest rates and the continuation of benign credit costs partially offset by new credit card account origination costs, lower mortgage banking net revenue and lower markets revenue in the corporate and investment bank (CIB) segment according to Fitch Ratings. Net income of $7 billion was up
* JPMorgan Chase reports second-quarter 2017 net income of $7.0 billion, or $1.82 per share
July 14 JPMorgan Chase & Co, the biggest U.S. bank by assets, reported a 13.4 percent increase in quarterly profit on Friday as gains from higher interest rates more than offset a drop in bond trading.
* Expect Firmwide 2017 net interest income to be up $4 billion+ YoY, market dependent
- JPMorgan: Markets Distracted, Downside Extensions Possible
- Why Stocks Are Rising Today
- Washington Is Affecting Stocks - Cramer's Mad Money (7/18/17)
- Daily Insider Ratings Round Up 7/17/17: IFF, OPK, MHH, MERC, NEP
- Bank Of America: Solid Results Fail To Lift Stock
- Top Dividend Raises And Cuts For June 2017