News: Nordstrom Inc (JWN)
17 May 2013
Thu, May 16 2013
* 1st quarter profit per share 73 cents vs estimates of 76 cents
TORONTO, April 8 - U.S. luxury retailer Nordstrom Inc is expanding its push into Canada, announcing plans on Monday to open a second namesake department store in Toronto in the fall of 2016.
- Nordstrom Inc on Thursday said it would spend far more money this year on building out its e-commerce capacity and expanding its chain of discount Rack stores, leading to a profit forecast that disappointed Wall Street.
Feb 21 - Nordstrom Inc on Thursday said it would spend far more money this year on building out its e-commerce capacity and expanding its chain of discount Rack stores, leading to a profit forecast that disappointed Wall Street.
Feb 21 - Nordstrom Inc : * CFO says in 5 years expects e-Commerce, Canada and rack to be half of company
- Nordstrom Inc on Thursday gave a profit forecast for the fiscal year that missed Wall Street forecasts as the high-end department store operator said it would keep spending money on building up its e-commerce capacity and expanding its chain of discount Rack stores.
NEW YORK, Feb 21 - Nordstrom Inc : * Shares were down 2.6 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
Feb 21 - Nordstrom Inc on Thursday reported a higher winter holiday quarter profit, helped by surging e-commerce sales, and forecast further increases in same-store sales for its new fiscal year.
Jan 30 - Fitch Ratings has affirmed its ratings on Nordstrom, Inc. (Nordstrom, NYSE: JWN), including the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions appears at the end of this press release. The ratings reflect Nordstrom's position as a market share consolidator in the department store sector, differentiated merchandise and a high level of customer service which have enabled the company to enjoy strong customer loyalty and high operating mar
LOS ANGELES - Police have arrested two suspects in an armed invasion at a Los Angeles-area Nordstrom Rack store last week in which 14 people were held captive, one of them stabbed and another sexually assaulted, the Los Angeles Times reported on Sunday.
- Nordstrom Reports First Quarter 2013 Earnings
- Nordstrom Board of Directors Approves Quarterly Dividend
- Leading Investment Service Previews Earnings for Cisco, Deere, Wal-Mart, The Gap & Others
- Nordstrom to Report First Quarter 2013 Financial Results on May 16
- Nordstrom Rack To Open In Millbury, Mass.
- Nordstrom Rack To Open In Farmington, Utah
- Nordstrom Rack To Open At Gallery On The Parkway In Dallas, Texas
- Nordstrom Expands Presence in Downtown San Francisco With Rack Store at 901 Market Street
- Nordstrom Rack To Open In Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Today's Technical View on Tiffany & Co., Signet Jewelers, Ascena Retail Group, and Nordstrom