News: Kellogg Co (K)
19 Sep 2014
CAIRO, Aug 31 - Kellogg Co, the world's top breakfast cereal maker, is interested in acquiring at least a 51 percent stake in Bisco Misr, the Egyptian snack maker, Bisco Misr said in a statement on Sunday.
WASHINGTON, Aug 13 - Global food giant Kellogg's will set targets to cut greenhouse gas emissions from its worldwide supply chain, it announced Wednesday, responding to consumer pressure to be accountable for its contribution to climate change.
- Kellogg Co has hired an adviser to evaluate a bid for cookies and snacks maker United Biscuits Ltd , a source familiar with the matter said.
(Recasts story to focus on Kellogg exploring a bid for United Biscuits)
Aug 6 - Kellogg Co is considering a 2 billion pound ($3.37 billion) offer for United Biscuits , the UK-based maker of McVitie's, Sky News reported.
* Kellogg is examining a £2 billion offer for United Biscuits (UB) - Sky News
(Adds details from the conference call, background, shares)
- Kellogg Co, the world's largest maker of breakfast cereal, reported its fifth straight decline in quarterly U.S. cereal sales and said it no longer expects full-year internal sales to rise.
July 31 - Kellogg Co, the world's largest maker of breakfast cereals, reported a 16 percent fall in quarterly profit as sales declined in North America, its biggest market.
- Kellogg Company Recognized for Supporting Working Mothers, Busy Parents
- Kellogg Company to Webcast Presentation at Barclays Capital 2014 Back-to-School Consumer Conference
- Packaged Foods and Meats Stocks Highlight -- General Mills, Kellogg, Campbell Soup, Hillshire Brands, and Keurig Green Mountain
- Kellogg Publishes Fifth Diversity & Inclusion Report
- Kellogg Company Announces New Responsible Sourcing Commitments And Renews Conservation Goals
- Dividend and Financial Result Releases - Research Reports on Tyson, Kraft, Kellogg, Colgate and Bunge
- Kellogg Company Reports Second-Quarter Earnings Per Share Broadly In-line With Expectations and Provides Revised Guidance
- Kellogg Company Declares Regular Dividend of $0.49 Per Share
- Technical Coverage on Packaged Foods and Meats Equities -- Kellogg, Hillshire Brands, General Mills, Campbell Soup, and Keurig Green Mountain
- Eggo® Awards Winner $10,000 Prize For Most Liked Waffle-Based Recipe