News: Kellogg Co (K)
12 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 19 2013
Nov 19 - Kellogg Co : * On November 17, John Zabriskie notified co that he was retiring from board,
- The bad news is: we are going to have another crisis.
(James Saft is a Reuters columnist. The opinions expressed are his own)
(Corrects paragraph 5 to make clear the company will set up regional hubs to put resources near plants, not move plants. Removes erroneous bullet)
* Forecasts 2013 earnings at low end of its previous range
Nov 4 - Kellogg Co reported a 3 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by a fall in cereal-making costs, and said it would slash 7 percent of its workforce by 2017.
- Food company Kellogg Co trimmed its 2013 sales forecast on Thursday, citing weaker demand in the United States and the stronger dollar.
(Corrects to 'stronger dollar' from 'weaker dollar' in 6th paragraph)
Aug 1 - Kellogg Co reported higher second-quarter earnings on Thursday, helped by acquisitions.
- Early Briefing and Review:Kellogg, Hillshire Brands, McCormick & Co., and Diamond Foods
- Special K® Partners With Tyra Banks To Help Women Achieve Weight Management Goals This New Year
- New Offerings, Dividends, and SEC Filings - Research Report on Kellogg, Hormel, McCormick, Flowers Foods, and TreeHouse Foods
- Kashi's New Vegetarian Single-Serve Pizzas Bring Global Flair To The Frozen Foods Aisle
- Eggo® Waffles Iron Out Cleaner, Greener Energy Source
- Morning Research: Kellogg Co., Hillshire Brands Co., McCormick & Co. Inc., and Diamond Foods Inc.
- Kellogg Company Announces Third-Quarter Results and New Global Program Designed to Drive Growth and Efficiency
- CORRECTION -- Kellogg Company Declares Regular Dividend of $0.46 Per Share
- Financial Results, Philanthropic Activities, and Launch of New Brands - Research Report on PepsiCo, Mondelez International, Kellogg, ConAgra, and Hershey's
- Team Kellogg's™ Athletes Launch Campaign To Turn Their Great Starts Into A Great Thing For Kids In Need