News: KB Financial Group Inc (KB.N)
3 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 5 2013
* LG Display, LG Innotek rise on improved earnings outlook
SEOUL, Dec 6 - South Korean brokerage Daishin Securities Co Ltd was picked as the preferred bidder to acquire the bad loans unit of Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd , Woori said in a statement on Friday.
SEOUL, Dec 2 - A consortium joined by private equity firm MBK Partners was among at least three suitors to place final bids for the bad-loan unit of Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd, sources familiar with the matter said, in a deal expected to be worth about 300 billion won ($283.47 million) or less.
SEOUL, July 17 - Seoul shares erased earlier falls to edge up in late morning trade on Wednesday, but gains were capped with investors cautious ahead of key domestic earnings and the Federal Reserve chief's testimony to a congressional panel.
- Will New Home Sales Suffer After Fed Taper?
- KB Financial Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Foreign Stocks to Trade for Gains
- KB Financial Group, Inc. (ADR) (KB) Management Discusses H1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 3 Financial Stocks to Watch for Breakout Trades
- KB Financial Group Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript