KBC Groep NV (KBC.BR)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 11 2017
* KBC's Czech bank CSOB says Q1 net profit rises 42 percent to CZK 4.7 billion ($192.07 million)
* Q1 NET INTEREST INCOME EUR 1.03 BILLION VERSUS EUR 1.03 BILLION IN REUTERS POLL
BRUSSELS, May 11 Belgian financial group KBC Groep NV on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit for the first quarter, as lending and deposits rose while low loan loss provisions and insurance claims also helped the company.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS/LONDON, March 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded KBC Bank's and KBC Groep NV's (KBC Group) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and senior debt ratings to 'A' from 'A-', and Viability Ratings (VR) to 'a' from 'a-'. Fitch has also upgraded KBC Verzekeringen's and KBC Group Re's Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings to 'A+' from 'A', and KBC Verzekeringen's Long-Term IDR to 'A' from 'A-'. The Outlooks are Stable. A ful
* Rik Scheerlinck, presently CEO of K&H Bank and Country CEO, hungary, will become a member of the Executive Committee and will succeed Luc Popelier as KBC Group CFO
BRIEF-Kbc groep nv ceo says says if irish banking or insurance assets become available, we are only interested in full ownership
* Ceo says if m&a opportunities become available in ireland, we will consider them
BRUSSELS, Feb 9 Belgian financial group KBC on Thursday posted a better-than-expected net profit for the final quarter of 2016, as it benefited from higher fee and commission income and strong sales of insurance products.
* Strong fourth-quarter result of 685 million euros ($731.72 million), leading to a full-year profit of 2.4 billion euros
ATHENS/SOFIA National Bank of Greece agreed to sell a 99.1 pct stake in its Bulgarian unit United Bulgarian Bank (UBB) and its fully-owned leasing subsidiary Interlease EAD to Belgian bank KBC Group , National Bank said on Friday.