News: KBC Groupe SA (KBC.BR)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 19 2013
BRUSSELS, Nov 19 - KBC Ancora CVA : * Announces sale of 4.7 mln of KBC group shares resulting in proceeds of 184 mln euros * Positive result of 35.9 mln euros is realized on this sale * Proceeds will be used to buy back a loan that was provided by KBC bank to KBC Ancora in 2007 * Positive result of 15.75 mln euro is realized on this buy-back * Interest payments in current financial year to fall by 5.7 mln euro, by 9.6 mln euro in subsequent financial years * Remains largest share
BRUSSELS, Nov 19 - KBC, KBC Ancora : * Shares in KBC and KBC Ancora to be suspended from trading - regulator * Suspension until publication of results of a private placement of existing shares of KBC by KBC Ancora
BRUSSELS, Nov 18 - KBC Groupe SA : * Dirk Heremans and Julien de Wilde have stepped down from the boards of KBC
* Underlying net profit 457 mln euros vs 380 mln euros expected
BRUSSELS, Nov 14 - Belgian financial services group KBC forecast on Thursday it would need to take a provision of up to 775 million euros ($1.04 billion) in the fourth quarter linked to loans and mortgages in Ireland.
BRUSSELS - Belgian financial group KBC's unexpected sale of billions of euros of derivatives allowed it to boost its capital, sending its shares up 7 percent.
* Core Tier 1 capital rises more than expected on CDO sale
BRUSSELS, Aug 8 - Belgian Financial group KBC is considering an early repayment of the remaining 2.33 billion euros ($3.10 billion) of state aid it received, instead of paying it back in seven equal tranches until 2020, its Chief Executive said.
BRUSSELS - Belgian financial group KBC reported a better-than-expected net result in the second quarter of 2013 on Thursday, helped by a boost in the value of derivatives it holds in its Belgian unit.
BRUSSELS, July 3 - Belgian lender KBC said on Wednesday it will pay back part of the regional aid it received during the financial crisis, just a day after it announced the payment would be delayed due to an issue with loans to shareholders.
- KBC Group: Notifications received by KBC Group NV under transparency legislation
- KBC Group: KBC substantially reduces shareholder loans
- KBC Group : KBC takes note of the announcements made by Cera and KBC Ancora
- KBC Group: Board changes at KBC
- KBC Group : Changes at the top of KBC Bank Ireland plc
- KBC Group - 3Q2013 : Strong commercial result and one-off impact from divestments
- KBC Group: KBC Announces Sale of KBC Bank Deutschland
- The 1H2013 half-year report of KBC Bank is available
- KBC Group: Strong first-half profit of 1 037 million euros, advanced repayment of 1 750 million euros of Flemish state aid
- KBC Group: Disclosure pursuant to transparency legislation in relation to notifications KBC Group