Kontron AG (KBCG.DE)
Fri, Nov 11 2016
* Members of Supervisory Board of Kontron AG, Rainer Erlat (Chairman), Harald Joachim Joos und Martin Bertinchamp, have each individually notified by letter dated today that they resign from office with effect from end of Nov. 30, 2016
* Kontron announces Q3 results in line with revised expectations for full year 2016
* Signs framework agreement with Bombardier Transportation extending preferred technology supplier relationship Source text - http://bit.ly/2eUvGqj Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT Taiwan's Ennoconn, part of the world's largest contract electronics manufacturer Foxconn, has bought new shares in Austrian IT group S&T AG from a 10 percent capital increase and will further raise its holding to 29.4 percent, S&T said.
* In advanced negotiations with Foxconn subsidiary Ennoconn about investment in S&T AG
FRANKFURT, July 25 Kontron AG on Monday said it had dismissed Rolf Schwirz as chief executive and that supervisory board member Sten Daugaard would take over effective immediately.
* Says revenues, gross margin and adjusted EBIT margin are expected not to meet 2016 guidance given earlier this year and kontron also expects significant impairments regarding goodwill and capitalized development projects
* Announces partner agreement with Connect Tech expanding access to a wider range of come based solutions Source text - http://bit.ly/1U8Nknm Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)