News: KB Home (KBH.N)
24 May 2013
Thu, Mar 21 2013
- KB Home , the fifth-largest U.S. homebuilder, plans to invest more than $1 billion this year on land acquisition and development as it steps up growth initiatives amid a strong U.S. housing recovery.
* To invest more than $1 billion in 2013 on land acquisition
March 21 - KB Home, the fifth-largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a smaller-than-expected first-quarter loss and a jump in new home orders.
Jan 22 - Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'B+/RR4' rating to KB Home's (NYSE: KBH) proposed offering of $150 million convertible senior unsecured notes due 2019. The new issue will be equal in right of payment with all other senior unsecured debt. Concurrent with the notes offering, KBH also announced the public offering of $100 million of its common stock. The company intends to use the proceeds of the notes issuance and the common stock offering for general corporate purposes, including land acqu
NEW YORK, Jan 22 - KB Home : * Shares off 2.1 percent after the bell, to offer $100 million of common stock
Jan 22 - KB Home, the fifth-largest U.S. homebuilder, said it would form a mortgage company with a unit of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc to offer services to KB Home customers.
- KB Home reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly revenue as selling prices rose, but higher costs prevented the fifth-largest U.S. homebuilder from taking full advantage of a recovering housing market.
Dec 20 - KB Home reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly revenue as selling prices rose, but higher costs prevented the fifth-largest U.S. homebuilder from taking full advantage of a recovering housing market.
Dec 20 - KB Home, the fifth-largest U.S. homebuilder, reported a rise in quarterly revenue as selling prices rose and orders jumped for the third straight quarter.
- The Sleeping Giant Awakes: Here Comes The Housing Recovery
- KB Home Presents at 6th Annual J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Building Products Conference 2013, May-21-2013 10:30 AM
- Homebuilders' Downgrades Continue
- The Deal: IMG Worldwide Asks Who's the Vainest of Them All
- Housing Weekly - Time To Sell?
- The Greatest Financial Mistake Of A Lifetime: Missing The Housing Rebound
- KB Home Acquires Land in Jefferson County for New Foothills Community
- KB Home to Webcast Presentation at the J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Building Products Conference
- Home Is Where the Hybrid Is: KB Home Features Ford's MyEnergi Lifestyle
- KB Home Prepares to Open Two New Communities in Highly Desirable Chino Master Plan
- KB Home to Blossom This Spring in New Stapleton Neighborhood
- KB Home Declares Second Quarter 2013 Dividend
- KB Home Reports 2013 First Quarter Results
- Housing Demand, Land Acquisitions and Growing Backlog - Research Report on PulteGroup, KB Home, NVR, Hovnanian and MDC Holdings
- KB Home Announces Closing of New $200 Million Unsecured Revolving Credit Facility
- KB Home Acquires Lots for Exclusive New Community in Valencia