News: KCG Holdings Inc (KCG)
21 Nov 2014
Thu, Oct 30 2014
NEW YORK, Oct 30 - Trading firm KCG Holdings Inc , which reported a third quarter loss on Thursday, said it may sell its electronic foreign exchange trading venue, Hotspot, as regulatory pressures in the FX market may make the unit more attractive to potential buyers.
Sept 23 - Trading firm KCG Holdings Inc said it has begun cutting 4 percent of its workforce to focus on areas with potential for growth.
June 3 - KCG Holdings Inc suspects its trading code was likely stolen, lawyers for the New Jersey-based trading firm told Manhattan prosecutors, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
- KCG Holdings' (KCG) CEO Daniel Coleman on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- KCG Holdings (KCG) Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- The ETF Trader Interview Series: Chris Hempstead
- KCG Holdings Continues To Hide Under The Radar
- KCG's (KCG) CEO Daniel Coleman on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q2 2014 Kcg Holdings Inc Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- REG-KCG Launches Client Trading Strategy "Catch"
- REG-KCG TO PRESENT AT KBW SECURITIES BROKERAGE AND MARKET STRUCTURE CONFERENCE
- REG-KCG RELEASES OCTOBER 2014 TRADE VOLUMES
- KCG Announces Third Quarter 2014 Results
- REG-KCG RELEASES SEPTEMBER 2014 TRADE VOLUMES
- REG-KCG ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER 2014 EARNINGS DATE
- REG-KCG HOTSPOT INTRODUCES HOTSPOT QT, A NON-DISPLAYED CROSSING VENUE FOR SPOT FX
- REG-KCG RELEASES AUGUST 2014 TRADE VOLUMES
- REG-KCG ANNOUNCES DEPARTURE OF STEVE BISGAY, CFO
- REG-KCG TO PRESENT AT BARCLAYS GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES CONFERENCE