News: KCG Holdings Inc (KCG.N)
9 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 30 2013
Oct 30 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
(Corrects first paragraph to say 5 percent of global staff, not 5 percent of European staff)
- KCG Holdings Inc laid off around 3 percent of its U.S. workforce and 5 percent of its European staff on Tuesday following a review of its business, which formed in July following the takeover of trading firm Knight Capital by rival firm Getco, a source familiar with the situation said.
NEW YORK, Sept 4 - KCG Holdings Inc, the trading firm formed in July after Getco Holding Co's $1.4 billion takeover of Knight Capital Group, said on Wednesday that the head of its exchange-traded funds team and two other managers were leaving the company.
NEW YORK, Sept 4 - KCG Holdings Inc, the trading firm formed in July through Getco Holding Co's $1.4 billion takeover of Knight Capital Group, said on Wednesday three managers were exiting its exchange-traded funds team.
- After three years of on-again, off-again deal talks, BATS Global Markets Inc Chief Executive Joe Ratterman and Direct Edge Holdings LLC's Bill O'Brien met in April over lunch at a restaurant in New York's Tribeca neighborhood.
July 30 - KCG Holdings Inc agreed to sell its reverse mortgage business, Urban Financial Group, to an investor group for $80 million, the automated trading firm said on Tuesday.
NEW YORK - U.S. regulators are taking a deep look at automated trading firms to determine whether adequate risk controls are in place to prevent major technology glitches or at least minimize their impact.
NEW YORK - Tom Joyce, the former chief executive officer of Knight Capital who helped the trading firm avoid bankruptcy, has resigned from the company just days after its takeover by rival Getco was finalized, the newly combined trading firm said in a statement.
NEW YORK, July 3 - Tom Joyce, the former chief executive officer of Knight Capital who helped the trading firm avoid bankruptcy, has resigned from the company just days after its takeover by rival Getco was finalized, the newly combined trading firm said in a statement.
- KCG ANNOUNCES $100 MILLION REPAYMENT OF FIRST LIEN CREDIT FACILITY
- KCG COMPLETES SALE OF URBAN FINANCIAL GROUP
- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Launches An Investigation Against KCG Holdings, Inc. (KCG) For Potential Breaches Of Fiduciary Duties By Its Board Of Directors
- KCG TO PRESENT AT KBW SECURITIES BROKERAGE & MARKET STRUCTURE CONFERENCE
- KCG RELEASES OCTOBER 2013 TRADE VOLUMES
- KCG Holdings Revises Previously Issued Third Quarter Earnings Information To Reflect $128 Million Non-Cash Accounting Gain From GETCO's Investment In Knight
- KCG APPOINTS CHARLES HALDEMAN NON-EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
- KCG Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- KCG Announces $200 Million Repayment Of First Lien Credit Facility
- KCG RELEASES SEPTEMBER 2013 TRADE VOLUMES