Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Inc (KERX.PH)
21 Oct 2016
Mon, Oct 17 2016
BRIEF-Keryx Biopharmaceuticals and Patheon Manufacturing Services, it affiliates entered into a Master Manufacturing Services
* Keryx Biopharmaceuticals - Co, Patheon Manufacturing Services, it affiliates of entered into a Master Manufacturing Services, 2 product agreements
Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Inc withdrew its full-year forecast due to a disruption in production of its only approved drug, Auryxia, sending its shares down by more than a third in morning trading on Monday.
* Shares fall by a third (Adds analyst comment; updates shares)
* Company announces interruption in supply of Auryxia(ferric citrate)
Aug 1 Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Inc said it was withdrawing its full-year forecast due to issues related to the production of its only approved drug, Auryxia.
* Keryx biopharmaceuticals appoints two new board members Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* The Baupost Group, L.L.C. reports 42.53% stake in Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Inc as of May 27, 2016 - SEC FILING
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Is Likely To Fully Recover From August
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals: A Highly Asymmetric Bet For The Long-Term Investor
- Tracking David Abrams' Abrams Capital Management Portfolio - Q2 2016 Update
- Tracking Seth Klarman's Baupost Group Holdings - Q2 2016 Update
- Why Keryx Biopharma's Auryxia Could Become The Largest Selling Phosphate-Binder In Chronic Kidney Disease?
- Biotech Daily Digest: A Buyout For Biogen? The Rally Continues. Spotlight On Ligand Pharmaceuticals