News: KeyCorp (KEY_pg.N)
27 Jul 2015
Tue, Mar 17 2015
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 17 (Fitch) Following the Non-Rating Action Commentary of March 9, 2015, Fitch has reviewed its previous intention to withdraw rating coverage of KeyCorp and Key Bank N.A. and opted to continue coverage until further notice. Key's ratings were last affirmed on Oct. 7, 2014. KeyCorp --Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) 'A-'; Outlook Stable --Short-term IDR 'F1' --Viability 'a-' --Senior debt 'A-' --Subordinated deb
Feb 9 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Feb 9 - U.S.-based regional lender KeyCorp appointed Terry Jenkins as president of Key Private Bank to develop the company's wealth management unit.
- KeyCorp Reports 2015 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyBank Recognized As An American Heart Association Fit-Friendly Worksite
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2015 Net Income of $230 Million, or $.27 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Common Share Cash Dividend Of Seven And One Half Cents
- SunEdison Closes Financing and Starts Construction of a 185-Megawatt Wind Energy Project in Maine
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyBank Grants $2 Million to Cleveland Medical Schools for Integrated Learning Model
- KeyCorp Holds Annual Meeting
- KeyCorp Declares Increased Quarterly Common Share Cash Dividend Of Seven And One Half Cents
- KeyCorp To Present At The Deutsche Bank Global Financial Services Investor Conference