Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
24 Apr 2017
Wed, Mar 22 2017
* RBS chairman worries UK over-reliant on consumer spending (Adds detail from BoE report, wraps in Markit survey and comments from RBS and Kingfisher)
LONDON, March 22 Home improvement retailer Kingfisher warned that the effect of the Brexit vote and potential disruption from the French election could hit trade in its two main markets, sending its shares sharply lower on Wednesday.
* Engaged Goldman Sachs International in relation to an irrevocable, non- discretionary programme for purchase of shares
LONDON, March 22 Home improvement retailer Kingfisher beat forecasts with an 8.3 percent rise in annual profit, with a resilient sales performance in Britain outweighing a softer French market which it remains cautious about.
LONDON, Feb 27 Barclays said on Monday that it had appointed Ian Cheshire, the former chief executive of Kingfisher Plc, to chair its ring-fenced UK retail business.
BRIEF-Charles Voegele Holding sells large part of its German store network to Tedi, Woolworth And KIK
* Tedi, Woolworth and KiK buy large part of Charles Vögele German store network
* Shares fall up to 3 pct (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Nov 22 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, reported growth in third-quarter underlying sales with strong demand in Britain and Poland more than offsetting weakness in France.
- ING Rises on Planned Job Cuts as UK Retailer Kingfisher Falls on Sales Slump
- New IPOs Do Nothing to Improve Mood in Europe, as Markets Fret Over Scottish Independence
- Should I Buy Kingfisher?
- 3 FTSE Shares Hitting New Highs
- Kingfisher Reports Fall in Sales and Profit
- 3 FTSE 100 Shares for the Week Ahead