Kier Group PLC (KIE.L)
Wed, Jun 28 2017
* Full-Year underlying profit forecast to be in line with expectations
March 23 Britain's move to leave the European Union is delaying major UK infrastructure projects from tower blocks and power stations to new roads and rail lines, construction and services company Kier Group said on Thursday.
* Will transfer part of its land bank and a number of its residential developments in east of England, valued at up to £97 mln, into JV
March 23 Britain's Kier Group is on track to meet its full-year expectations, the construction and support services company said on Thursday, as it reported a 4 percent rise in first-half profit and a larger order book.
* H1 underlying operating profit of £56.5 mln, 4 pct organic growth on 2015
- Financial Sector Opportunities Launch: Unlocking Risk Adjusted Return In A Large And Diverse Industry Group
- The Banking Crisis - Why It Will Happen Again
- The Best Investment Strategy Today: Be Optimistic And Short
- As Default Probabilities Rise, Which U.S. Banks Are Most Likely To Fail?
- Are Rising Interest Rates Really Good For Banks?