News: Kimco Realty Corp (KIM)
6 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 30 2013
- Shares of Brixmor Property Group Inc , a shopping center company owned by Blackstone Group LP , rose as much as 4 percent in their market debut as investors were drawn to the second-largest U.S. retail real estate company offering.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the credit ratings of Kimco Realty Corporation as shown below (NYSE: KIM) and assigned initial ratings to two wholly-owned unsecured issuing subsidiaries: Kimco North Trust III and KRC Lending S.A. de C.V. SOFOM ENR (collectively, Kimco or the company). Certain obligations of Kimco North Trust III previously listed under Kimco Realty Corporation were affirmed and now listed und
NEW YORK - Blackstone Group LP's Brixmor Property Group Inc, owner of neighborhood shopping centers, on Thursday filed with federal regulators for an initial public offering in what will likely be one of the largest real estate IPOs in years.
- Intensive Insider Buying In American Realty Capital Properties
- Will Kimco Get To $30?
- Kimco Realty Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Brixmor: Blackstone's Strip Center Contender
- Kimco Is A Sleep-Well-At-Night REIT That Knows How To Keep It Simple, Stupid
- Why An Intelligent Investor Considers REITs To Be A Fundamental Asset Class
- Kimco Realty Corporation To Webcast Investor Day Presentation
- Expansions, Monthly Dividends, Stock Movements, Conference Call Schedules, and Term Loans - Research Report on Simon Property Group, Realty Income, GGP, Kimco, and Taubman
- Kimco Realty Invites You to Join its Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- Appointments, Purchases, Financial Results, Cash Dividends and Announcements by Financial Companies - Research Report on Boston Properties, CME Group, Kimco, E-House, and Loews
- Kimco Realty Wins NAREIT Leader in the Light Award
- Kimco Purchases Grocery & Drug Store Anchored Portfolio in the New York City Suburb of Clark, NJ
- Companies in the Financial Sector Report Quarterly Results and Cash Dividends - Research Report on Kimco, Capstead Mortgage, First Industrial, PS Business Parks, and Old National Bancorp
- Kimco Realty Reports a 6.5 Percent Increase in Funds from Operations as Adjusted Per Diluted Share for the Third Quarter of 2013; Board Approves a 7.1 Percent Dividend Increase Per Common Share
- Kimco to Buy 24 Properties in New England for $270M
- Today's Research: CYS Investments Inc., Kimco Realty Corp., Fortress Investment Group LLC, and Mastercard Inc.