Koninklijke KPN NV (KKPNY.PK)
21 Feb 2017
Wed, Feb 1 2017
* Q4 net profit 115 million euros ($124.0 million) versus 254 million euros year ago
* Says at this point in time it does not plan any more cash optimisation measures - conference call
AMSTERDAM, Oct 27 KPN, the Netherlands' largest telecommunications company, on Thursday reported higher than expected core third quarter earnings.
* Sees FY EBITDA in line with 2015's 2.42 billion (Adds detail, background)
* Q3 adjusted revenues 1.71 billion euros ($1.86 billion) versus 1.76 billion euros year ago
* Kpn announces plans to sell part of its stake in Telefonica Deutschland
* Is targeting a maximum tender amount of 750 million euros ($837.9 million) across seven series of Euro denominated senior unsecured bonds maturing between 2017 and 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8951 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
- Monthly Pay Dividend Dog Brokers Cast REITs As Top November Gainers
- KPN - Is A Dutch Telecom Provider The Next One To Be Acquired?
- Monthly Pay Dividend SML Dogs Retreat Like Dow Dogs After Halloween
- Monthly Dividend Stocks: 3 November Lists
- Monthly Paid SML Dividend Dogs Face Slow Times Ahead Per Brokers
- Wall Street Breakfast: Russia, Saudi Arabia Agree To Freeze Oil Output