Koninklijke KPN NV (KKPNY.PK)
26 May 2017
Wed, Apr 26 2017
AMSTERDAM, April 26 KPN, the Netherlands' largest telecommunications company, on Wednesday reported better-than-expected first-quarter core earnings of 584 million euros, due to cost-cutting measures and lower capital spending.
* Declares 2016 dividend of 0.125 euros ($0.133) per ordinary share, consisting of regular dividend of 0.10 euro per ordinary share and additional interim dividend of 0.025 euro per ordinary share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9419 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Enters share swap deal with Koninklijke KPN NV under which it transfers 72.0 million of its own treasury shares (1.43 percent of its share capital) in exchange for 178.5 million shares of Telefonica Deutschland Holding AG (6.0 percent of its share capital)
* Q4 net profit 115 million euros ($124.0 million) versus 254 million euros year ago
- Monthly Pay Dividend Dog Brokers Cast REITs As Top November Gainers
- KPN - Is A Dutch Telecom Provider The Next One To Be Acquired?
- Monthly Pay Dividend SML Dogs Retreat Like Dow Dogs After Halloween
- Monthly Dividend Stocks: 3 November Lists
- Monthly Paid SML Dividend Dogs Face Slow Times Ahead Per Brokers
- Wall Street Breakfast: Russia, Saudi Arabia Agree To Freeze Oil Output