Koninklijke KPN NV (KKPNY.PK)
7 Dec 2016
Thu, Oct 27 2016
* Says at this point in time it does not plan any more cash optimisation measures - conference call
AMSTERDAM, Oct 27 KPN, the Netherlands' largest telecommunications company, on Thursday reported higher than expected core third quarter earnings.
* Sees FY EBITDA in line with 2015's 2.42 billion (Adds detail, background)
* Q3 adjusted revenues 1.71 billion euros ($1.86 billion) versus 1.76 billion euros year ago
* Kpn announces plans to sell part of its stake in Telefonica Deutschland
* Is targeting a maximum tender amount of 750 million euros ($837.9 million) across seven series of Euro denominated senior unsecured bonds maturing between 2017 and 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8951 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
AMSTERDAM, July 27 KPN, the Netherlands' largest telecommunications company, reported a fall in second-quarter core earnings on Wednesday, as cost cutting failed to offset declining sales in both business and consumer segments.
AMSTERDAM, July 27 KPN, the largest Dutch telecoms company, on Wednesday reported second-quarter core earnings in line with market expectations, saying cost cutting had partly offset declining sales in both business and consumer segments.
* Q2 adjusted EBITDA of 592 million euros ($650.9 million) versus 584 million euros in Reuters poll
* Obtains new license for digital television until Feb.1, 2030 Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/29y0ub5 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
- Monthly Pay Dividend Dog Brokers Cast REITs As Top November Gainers
- KPN - Is A Dutch Telecom Provider The Next One To Be Acquired?
- Monthly Pay Dividend SML Dogs Retreat Like Dow Dogs After Halloween
- Monthly Dividend Stocks: 3 November Lists
- Monthly Paid SML Dividend Dogs Face Slow Times Ahead Per Brokers
- Wall Street Breakfast: Russia, Saudi Arabia Agree To Freeze Oil Output