KKR & Co LP (KKR)
9 Dec 2016
Thu, Dec 8 2016
FRANKFURT U.S. private equity firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts launched a tender offer on Thursday for a stake in Germany's GfK , teaming up with the faltering market research firm to develop new computer-based strategies and fend off competition.
Private equity firm KKR & Co said on Tuesday it would acquire a majority stake in cybersecurity company Optiv Security Inc, which is majority owned by Blackstone Group LP .
* Following transaction, KKR will become majority shareholder in hilding anders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Calsonic relies on Nissan for 80 pct of sales (Adds KKR executive's comments, details of its previous deals in Japan)
* U.S. buyout firm KKR & Co is offering a takeover bid for 267,882,277 shares (or no less than 178,588,185 shares) of the company's stock via KKR's unit, at the price of 1,860 yen per share
TOKYO, Nov 22 U.S. buyout firm KKR & Co is buying Japanese auto parts maker Calsonic Kansei Corp from Nissan Motor and other shareholders for as much as 498.3 billion yen ($4.50 billion), the companies said on Tuesday.
Nov 22 Nissan Motor Co will sell 41 percent of its stake in auto parts supplier Calsonic Kansei Corp to U.S. buyout firm KKR & Co, the Nikkei reported.
* Mitsui & Co will acquire about 20 percent interest in medical equipment maker Panasonic Healthcare Holdings for 50 billion yen ($456 million) - Nikkei
* Blackstone Group, Carlyle Group LP, KKR & Co among buyout firms in talks with banks for financing to back bids for Valeant's Australian drug unit - Bloomberg
TOKYO U.S. buyout firm KKR & Co is no longer in the bidding to buy Takata Corp , the Japanese parts maker at the center of the world's biggest auto recall, according to a person briefed on the bidding process.
- Valeant: Will Buyers Cut Sales Price For $2 Billion Legal Exposure?
- KKR Closes $711 Million Technology Growth Equity Fund
- KKR To Acquire Optiv Security Before IPO
- A Cold Shoulder For Cloud Peak - Cramer's Lightning Round (11/29/16)
- Financial Sector Analysts See BGC Partners As Top Dog For November Gains
- KKR Is Ready For Takeoff