News: KLA-Tencor Corp (KLAC.O)
18 Dec 2013
Thu, Oct 24 2013
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 24 - KLA-Tencor Corp forecast earnings and revenue for the current quarter that were weaker than expected by Wall Street, saying foundry customers were taking longer to validate and pay for newly delivered chip manufacturing tools.
SAN FRANCISCO - Chip equipment maker KLA-Tencor Corp reported on Thursday fiscal first-quarter revenue that met expectations as contract manufacturers investing in new technology partly offset a slow PC industry.
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 24 - Chip equipment maker KLA-Tencor Corp reported fiscal first-quarter net income of $111 million, or 66 cents a share, compared with $135 million, or 80 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter as contract manufacturers investing in new technology partly offset a slow PC industry.
SAN FRANCISCO - KLA-Tencor Corp forecast current-quarter revenue below expectations as slumping personal computer sales hurt demand for new chip-manufacturing gear, sending its shares lower.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 25 - Chip equipment maker KLA-Tencor Corp posted lower fiscal fourth-quarter net income and revenue as manufacturers held back on new investments, but revenue beat analysts' expectations.
- Hedge: Buy KLA-Tencor Short CVS Caremark
- 3 Value Dividend Stocks To Consider Now And 2 To Wait On
- KLAC-Tencor Management Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference (Transcript)
- Nasdaq November Dogs Show 4% To 11% Annual Upsides, Downsides
- High Yielding KLA-Tencor Is A Battleground Stock That Can Have A Higher Yield
- KLA-Tencor Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Presentation Schedules, Record Revenues, Fresh Partnerships, and New Orders - Research Report on KLA-Tencor, IPG Photonics, Aetrium, Veeco, and Synopsys
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: TripAdvisor Inc., Akamai Technologies Inc., KLA-Tencor Corp., and Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc.
- KLA-Tencor Announces Upcoming Investor Presentation
- Financial Results, Board Meeting Resolutions, Declared Dividends and Product Launches - Research Report on Applied Materials, TSMC, Broadcom, KLA-Tencor, and SunEdison
- KLA-Tencor Declares Regular Cash Dividend For The Second Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2014
- Morning Research: TripAdvisor Inc., Suntech Power Holdings Co. Ltd, KLA-Tencor Corp., and Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc.
- KLA-Tencor Reports Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Results
- NI Technology Research Issues Earnings Previews for Microsoft, QLogic, KLA-Tencor, Lattice Semiconductor, and Maxim Integrated Products
- Portfolio Expansions, New Innovation Center, Quarterly Results Schedules and Exclusive Partnerships - Research Report on Cree, ASML, KLA-Tencor, Lam Research, and Tessera Technologies
- State of Tech: A Guide to the Q3 2013 Earnings Season that Boldly Predicts the Winners and Losers, Covering Analog Devices, Microchip, and Many More